+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Angela Rayner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Angela Rayner

In this thread, we've heard JamesWales and LoM state they'd vote for Labour if either they supported Brexit (which the party now appears to do because they're spineless and gutless) or if old has-beens who had the chance to change things for the better when they were in power were leaders (even though one of them is retiring and the other's husband regularly got a kicking). I feel vindicated in my decision to leave the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    In this thread, we've heard JamesWales and LoM state they'd vote for Labour if either they supported Brexit (which the party now appears to do because they're spineless and gutless) or if old has-beens who had the chance to change things for the better when they were in power were leaders (even though one of them is retiring and the other's husband regularly got a kicking). I feel vindicated in my decision to leave the party.
    Just for clarification purposes I would vote Labour if someone like Yvette Cooper was leading it.

I would also like Corbynism was removed.

On Brexit I just think they got their tactics wrong and that's what let the Tories in.

I voted to remain

If Brexit comes back and seeing how Europe has been behaved since our departure I vote to leave ,as it has exposed a few truths .

Did Labour voters vote to leave yes in their millions .

Did politicians of all parties try to overturn that democratic vote ( yes )

Voted Liberal in my last vote, as I could not vote for Corbyn or associate with its supporters ,tactics in fact I think it damaged the Labour party .

Would I vote Tory in the future potentially yes if their polices were correct .

Have I voted Labour yes more than any other party

Did I like Blairism yes , other than Iraq war

Would I vote blindly vote for Labour just because they are Labour ( no )

Do I like Labour currently in Wales no .

Do I like devolution no .

Do I like the UK as a whole yes .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just for clarification purposes I would vote Labour if someone like Yvette Cooper was leading it.

I would also like Corbynism was removed.

On Brexit I just think they got their tactics wrong and that's what let the Tories in.

I voted to remain

If Brexit comes back and seeing how Europe has been behaved since our departure I vote to leave ,as it has exposed a few truths .

Did Labour voters vote to leave yes in their millions .

Did politicians of all parties try to overturn that democratic vote ( yes )

Voted Liberal in my last vote, as I could not vote for Corbyn or associate with its supporters ,tactics in fact I think it damaged the Labour party .

Would I vote Tory in the future potentially yes if their polices were correct .

Have I voted Labour yes more than any other party

Did I like Blairism yes , other than Iraq war

Would I vote blindly vote for Labour just because they are Labour ( no )

Do I like Labour currently in Wales no .

Do I like devolution no .

Do I like the UK as a whole yes .
    I appreciate your clarification and I do think I've confused issues by posting about voting Labour and being a member of The Labour Party. As I said earlier, I didn't vote for Starmer as a leader when I was a member but I did vote for Rayner.

For what it's worth, my main concerns re. Labour was after the last conference when the unions voted down the member's desire for electoral reform to be part of the next manifesto (and Starmer didn't back it), alongside the lack of progress in forming alliances with The Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, The SNP and The Green Party in order to defeat the Tories.

For complete transparency, I'm currently a member of The Green Party and will also support Plaid Cymru (as these two parties are already working together in Cardiff - a sensible approach in my view).