Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
Then why the hell do you repeatedly vote tories who seem to do nothing but make the super rich richer? Yeah I'm whinging about child poverty, I'm whinging about extreme wealth inequality, I'm whinging about the complete lack of care or action on climate change, I'm whinging about how wages are stagnating but costs go up and up and up. But go ahead and pass it off as nothing just brush it off because you're alright Jack.

You're beyond deluded if you think the vast majority of the super rich aren't tories/conservatives. You're incredible.
Because Doucus, none of what you write is true. Stop being so sectarian. People across the spectrum care about these things. They may disagree about how to best deal with them, but they care about them.

Saying one group of people dont care about these things because of how they vote is just bigoted nonsense.

And to say the UK does nothing about extreme wealth inequality or climate change or stagnant wages is just not remotely borne out by facts. The Tories top rate of tax is higher than it was under the last Labour govt, the UK leads on offshore wind and has debcarbonised more than nearly all other western nations. The current govt have raised the minimum wage far more than Labour ever did.

And stop assuming I'm alright jack too. I spent most of lockdown stuck in a cold, tiny, one bed flat with drafty windows. You have no idea.

So just stick to facts, and you'll see that your presumptions are not only pretty bigoted but also pretty false.

The world is far more complex than you seem to think, and the response earlier that all Tories will welcome a load of random, non British super-rich people (who if they hold any political views they will be in favour of the US centre-left party) getting richer is just daft.