+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mason Greenwood in serious trouble

Mason Greenwood in serious trouble

If what’s trending on Twitter turns out to be true. Photos and audios available of him abusing his girlfriend. Due to the serious nature I don’t think posting links is appropriate.

Re: Mason Greenwood in serious trouble

Wondered why he was trending, so had to have a look.
    Disgusting.

Awful stuff, really nasty

Two things in particular make me feel sick on this

Firstly those bruises are a mix, some fresh some faded, it’s been going on a while

Secondly, to get a recording like that so clearly makes me think she knew exactly when he was going to try and attack, to have it all setup and ready - again, shows it’s been going on a long time

Poor girl - can’t believe some of the Utd morons sticking up for him, this is pretty damming sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Why does that page state that he is a ‘former professional football player’ ? Bit premature isnt it. The allegations against him only appear to have been made public today or yesterday.

One of the most problematic things about this is that in each of the four media reports I've read this morning, the narrative has focused solely on how this affects United's season and Greenwood's role in the team. As if that's the most important thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    One of the most problematic things about this is that in each of the four media reports I've read this morning, the narrative has focused solely on how this affects United's season and Greenwood's role in the team. As if that's the most important thing here.
    I thought that when I was reading about it as well. Disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    I thought that when I was reading about it as well. Disgusting
    Men need to be women’s allies. We must always call out misogynist behaviour whenever it occurs. It could be our daughters, wives, girlfriends our nieces our friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why does that page state that he is a ‘former professional football player’ ? Bit premature isnt it. The allegations against him only appear to have been made public today or yesterday.
    Probably just making a bit of a point. But yes out of all the things related to this case, that's the thing to criticise, for f**ks sakes

Some of these players honestly think they are untouchable. Wasn’t he one of the 3 England players to take a girl back to their room during covid.

Someone said in a since deleted tweet: "Greenwood in November 2020 ‘kidnapped’ and hit his partner where she dialled 999 where he was then arrested and taken into custody. It was then subsequently hushed up by United officials and Ole. This isn’t an isolated incident either.". They also linked a tweet they made from November 2020 saying that Greenwood was being talked to by the Police, with a bunch of Utd fans in the replies saying he was chatting shit.

Wouldn't be surprised if this has been known about for a while, considering Ole's involvement with Babacar Sarr. He's got previous hushing vile shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    If what’s trending on Twitter turns out to be true. Photos and audios available of him abusing his girlfriend. Due to the serious nature I don’t think posting links is appropriate.
    It's truly appalling, hopefully she reported it to the police rather than just posting it on Instagram? Seems a total tosser

I'd rather she just left it to the police. Things like that have no place on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I'd rather she just left it to the police. Things like that have no place on social media.
    I'd rather men didn't beat up and rape women.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yeah she's definitely the one to go for in this situation

The audio in particular is utterly repulsive. Poor girl and well done to her for her bravery.

Zero tolerance for any man who can do that to his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Of course. I didn't think I needed to state that, assumed it was a given.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah she's definitely the one to go for in this situation
    Hardly think I'm going after her

Just in general I don't think it's a good idea to ever have trial by the great people of social media, particularly when the police and potentially cps need to build a case.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Probably just making a bit of a point. But yes out of all the things related to this case, that's the thing to criticise, for f**ks sakes
    Unlike you, I don't criticise things that I know very little about or where I haven't seen the evidence.

He’s a young lad grown up in poverty and a very difficult background. Is it an excuse? No. but life ain’t no easy. Easy to be judge and executioner.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s a young lad grown up in poverty and a very difficult background. Is it an excuse? No. but life ain’t no easy. Easy to be judge and executioner.
    If that audio is legit it's very hard to give him any sympathy whatsoever

What an absolute scum bag.
    That audio is horrible to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    If that audio is legit it's very hard to give him any sympathy whatsoever
    Exactly. My sympathies are with Harriet Robson and applauding her bravery for reporting the allegations. Not an easy thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Exactly. My sympathies are with Harriet Robson and applauding her bravery for reporting the allegations. Not an easy thing to do.
    Very brave to go public. Yes of course by the book she should have gone to the police with the evidence, stayed quiet, etc.

But she knows her own situation better than any of us. She goes to the police, waits months for something to happen, when (if) it does finally go to trial her name gets leaked and she gets painted as a gold digger trying to make money out of him, she gets the whole ordeal stretched out for further months (possibly into years) and pays for the pleasure, and at the end of it? Maybe a conviction, maybe not.

Or she can take matters into her own hands, quickly and decisively.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Very brave to go public. Yes of course by the book she should have gone to the police with the evidence, stayed quiet, etc.

But she knows her own situation better than any of us. She goes to the police, waits months for something to happen, when (if) it does finally go to trial her name gets leaked and she gets painted as a gold digger trying to make money out of him, she gets the whole ordeal stretched out for further months (possibly into years) and pays for the pleasure, and at the end of it? Maybe a conviction, maybe not.

Or she can take matters into her own hands, quickly and decisively.
    Probably didn’t want it brushed under the carpet. I doubt United would have done anything without pressure.