+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mason Greenwood in serious trouble

International

Re: Mason Greenwood in serious trouble

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s a young lad grown up in poverty and a very difficult background. Is it an excuse? No. but life ain’t no easy. Easy to be judge and executioner.
    Are you standing in for SLUDGE?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Hardly think I'm going after her

Just in general I don't think it's a good idea to ever have trial by the great people of social media, particularly when the police and potentially cps need to build a case.
    Maybe she's done that in the past and its not got anywhere.

Not as if forces and "important" employers and public figures have the ability to hush things up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60192303

Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault following allegations on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Unlike you, I don't criticise things that I know very little about or where I haven't seen the evidence.
    Have a look and listen to the evidence then before you make a tit of yourself again

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Some of these players honestly think they are untouchable. Wasn’t he one of the 3 England players to take a girl back to their room during covid.
    Yep along with Foden , they all look like they could be thugs , and we only get snippets of what goes on .

Where can I watch it

From the Guardian
    "The force added: “An investigation was launched and following inquiries, we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault. He remains in custody for questioning. Inquiries are ongoing.”

A statement from United on Sunday afternoon read: “Mason Greenwood will not return to training or play matches until further notice.”

In an earlier statement, the club said it was aware of images and allegations circulating on social media, adding: “Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind.”

Attempts have been made to contact Greenwood for comment."
    Duh...he's being held in custody, you aren't going to get a comment from him.

Arrested for rape according to BBC

I hope he gets bummed senseless in jail.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-60202000

Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and making threats to kill.

He’s a young lad grown up in poverty and a very difficult background. Is it an excuse? No. but life ain’t no easy. Easy to be judge and executioner.
    Just curious hoe you know he grew up in poverty and had a very difficult background? There appears to be nothing online other than the basics of where he was born. Where is your knowledge of his difficult background coming from. Not saying he doesn’t have this background but I haven’t seen anything online about it.

Have you listened to the audio? I don’t think growing up in poverty is a reason for behaviour like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    I hope he gets bummed senseless in jail.
    He will be running down another wing very soon .