+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keiffer Moore and Covid

Keiffer Moore and Covid

If it turns out that we get relegated because Keiffer Moore didn't fancy having his Covid jabs, I'm going to be pretty damn annoyed. If he plays, we probably stay up. But while he's off feeling poorly with yet another dose, things are going to shit.

Re: Keiffer Moore and Covid

Logic indicates that when Moore has played this season, he's been poor.

The style Morison is trying to implement is the same as at u23, where movement up front creates opportunities - they don't use a lump up front. Moore doesn't tend to lend himself to that style of play. It could also be the case that as a consequence of his single good season at Championship level, he believes he's a Prem player - who knows?

We're more likely to score when he's on the pitch. That's good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    If it turns out that we get relegated because Keiffer Moore didn't fancy having his Covid jabs, I'm going to be pretty damn annoyed. If he plays, we probably stay up. But while he's off feeling poorly with yet another dose, things are going to shit.
    You don't know it's anything to do with him having or not having his jabs

We scored two today tbf.

Whilst we can't keep a clean sheet for toffee we have little to no chance of pulling away.

We won't be relegated because of Moore not being fit, there's a lot more that's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    We scored two today tbf.

Whilst we can't keep a clean sheet for toffee we have little to no chance of pulling away.

We won't be relegated because of Moore not being fit, there's a lot more that's wrong.
    Good point. I think Watters and Collins would probably score enough to keep us up as we are creating chances, just can't defend to save our lives

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Do we know for sure that Kieffer Moore isn't vaccinated?

Is this all based on his implied sympathy for anti-vaxers on social media? I don't think he has said anything directly about his vaccine status, and neither has the club. Or have I missed that?

I know he has had Covid, had to self-isolate as a close contact, and there was some suggestion a few months back that he was affected by Long Covid.

Something's not right - in his head, in his body or both. But is it self-inflicted or just bad luck?

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post

The style Morison is trying to implement is the same as at u23, where movement up front creates opportunities - they don't use a lump up front. Moore doesn't tend to lend himself to that style of play. It could also be the case that as a consequence of his single good season at Championship level, he believes he's a Prem player - who knows?
    It's observation that shows he's been poor, not logic.
    You really don't need to start every post with "logic indicates", it is very tedious for your readers.

I feel if anything a more thoughtful, on the deck style would suit him. Certainly better than balls aimed 5 yards above his head as was the usual ‘service’ to him.

My guess is that he’s off and the covid is just smoke and mirrors.

My wife thinks he’s been sold …. from experience involving a transfer with a league 2 club the player signed about 4 weeks before his new club announced it on their official site.

We will find out by the 31st January.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    My wife thinks he’s been sold …. from experience involving a transfer with a league 2 club the player signed about 4 weeks before his new club announced it on their official site.

With him not playing today and no other news, I think your wife is right.

Yes he does seem to get covid during transfer windows doesnt he.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    My guess is that he’s off and the covid is just smoke and mirrors.
    At last a brave post ,love all the reasons being suggested by others as to his non appearance

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    At last a brave post ,love all the reasons being suggested by others as to his non appearance
    Brave

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Brave
    I’m going to clap on my doorstep this coming Tuesday to pay my respects

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    You don't know it's anything to do with him having or not having his jabs
    I do.....

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post

Logic indicates that if you continue starting all your posts with "Logic indicates.." then someone is going to punch you in the face!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It's observation that shows he's been poor, not logic.
    You really don't need to start every post with "logic indicates", it is very tedious for your readers.
    I’ve never read past ‘logic would’ on any of this person’s posts. Maybe there’s some good content but I’ll never know 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I’ve never read past ‘logic would’ on any of this person’s posts. Maybe there’s some good content but I’ll never know ��
    I reckon it’s Gluey (Wales Bales).

Eric indicates that it is funny and that logic should prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Do we know for sure that Kieffer Moore isn't vaccinated?

Is this all based on his implied sympathy for anti-vaxers on social media? I don't think he has said anything directly about his vaccine status, and neither has the club. Or have I missed that?

I know he has had Covid, had to self-isolate as a close contact, and there was some suggestion a few months back that he was affected by Long Covid.

Something's not right - in his head, in his body or both. But is it self-inflicted or just bad luck?
    He had to isolate a while back because he had been in contact with someone (think it was wales keeper). At that time if you had been vaccinated there would be no need to isolate. I think that was the first time it became known that he had not taken up the vaccination.
    Sedger

Was obvious he was going …. all media releases by the club were just smoke and mirrors