+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

According to this source we've accepted a £3.5m bid for him.

Disgustingly low.

https://twitter.com/markmcadamtv/sta...C3P7ZNJnw&s=19

Re: Kieffer Moore

that is daylight robbery

Think it's a little more than speculated but ultimately it's in line with what Wolves were offering so clearly seen as his market value. We rightly rejected that back in the summer but if anything his value has gone backwards.

Is he worth more than that to us, potentially. But he goes into last year of his contract in summer and no suggestion that he'll sign a new one.

I'm more concerned that he's going somewhere where he's unlikely to even start but I guess that's his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    According to this source we've accepted a £3.5m bid for him.

Disgustingly low.

https://twitter.com/markmcadamtv/sta...C3P7ZNJnw&s=19
    3.5 is low but if he's pouting it's better to cash in and f..k him off it's not the clubs fault..
    We don't need another Tomlin type player wasting our time..

it is also ANOTHER senior player that will need to be replaced in the summer. to add to the 10 who are already leaving.

madness to sell unless we have to financially

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    3.5 is low but if he's pouting it's better to cash in and f..k him off it's not the clubs fault..
    Half a Gary madine what a joke….Moore hasn’t really helped with his sulking either possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    it is also ANOTHER senior player that will need to be replaced in the summer. to add to the 10 who are already leaving.

Four better players playing yesterday half of that 10 are stealing a living

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Four better players playing yesterday half of that 10 are stealing a living
    yes but only 4/11 of the starting lineup will be with us next season potentially. this is just giving us another huge job to do in the summer

who can we sign for 3.5m to replace him? even league one players go for more than that. I really can't see the logic of this

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Half a Gary madine what a joke….Moore hasn’t really helped with his sulking either possibly
    We should never have paid that fee for Madine

who can we sign for 3.5m to replace him? even league one players go for more than that. I really can't see the logic of this
    I agree, £3.5 mio is a steal and also a shame as it’s good to see Wales’s striker playing for the capital city team . If we want to sign Hugill from Norwich at the end of the season we’ll probably have to pay as much and despite his performance yesterday there’s no way he’s as good a striker as Moore . Makes no sense unless there’s a problem with him being at the club

But on the basis that he hasnt consistently played this season and not hit the form of this year what will his value be in the summer - that's if we can get a tune out of him between now and then - my guess is he would up his game just before the Wales playoffs and we won't see much of him after that

We are in a relegation fight and we need players who are up for that
    Last edited by Nobody's Rep; 31-01-22 at 09:00. Reason: Typo

Doesn’t seem much.
    Not sure it’s ideal for wales either as can’t see him being 1st choice.

Kieffer who , he is no Moore in my thoughts , I feel very disappointed and underwhelmed by his attitude towards us , good luck to him . oh I wont be clapping him a red shirt either .

Thankfully we had a number 9 on the pitch yesterday who looked better than him

Surely we can get more than that for him.
    Come on Ken Choo, get your car salesman colleagues to haggle the price up for us.

Criminally low fee. We waited 10 years for a striker who could score 20 goals in a season and now we let him go for practically nothing in football terms.

He hasn't been so consistent this season.
    Hopefully we have already found a decent replacement for him

At least we are replacing him 👀

If he doesn’t want to be here it isn’t. I stand by the view he’s let the club down this season and if he goes for such a low fee that’s another way it’s messed us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    He hasn't been so consistent this season.
    Hopefully we have already found a decent replacement for him
    a temporary replacement, who leaves us inthe summer. it'd take a lot more than 3.5m to get him permanently too especially if he does well here

This ^^

From feeling pretty euphoric after last night's performance, waking up to this news is like a kick in the teeth.

If he doesn't feel he wants to be here now, a few weeks on the bench should change his mind.

I wasn't too happy with the 5 mil reported last week but 3.5 mil is an absolute steal and if he goes for that then it shows we are not looking much further than the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    At least we are replacing him 👀
    Rob Phillips says the deal is worth £5 million, but I guess that’s including add-ons.

Is this a hint that someone else is coming in, or is Hugill his replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Rob Phillips says the deal is worth £5 million, but I guess that’s including add-ons.

Understand that we wanted £3.5m profit, so be closer to £5m I'd imagine.

Yep, another striker due in 👍. Youngish, lots of championship experience.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

if it's 3.5 rising to 5 on promotion which may not happen) then that is an utterly shit deal for us.
    if you doubled those values then it would be worthwhile

yes but only 4/11 of the starting lineup will be with us next season potentially. this is just giving us another huge job to do in the summer
    Another way to look at it is that it's a clean slate and a great opportunity for the manager to shape a squad that plays in his image (whether it's Morison or someone else).

One of the big problems we've had in recent seasons is managers being hamstrung with players from previous regimes that can't adapt.