+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Re: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Which was last season. Behind closed doors. In empty stadiums. Under no pressure. The last bit will no doubt p*ss some off. But I happen to think it's true and the lack of fans home and away really skews the record books somewhat.
    he wasn't too shabby playing for Wales recently at CCS with a full house

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If you don't have a reply just don't reply, you child

Awaits the inevitable "No" response :D
    You said he played with Max Watters hasn’t he, I said “No”.

Which was last season. Behind closed doors. In empty stadiums. Under no pressure. The last bit will no doubt p*ss some off. But I happen to think it's true and the lack of fans home and away really skews the record books somewhat.
    He’s played for Wales in front of crowds and been outstanding. He also scored 4 in 8 under Morison so this notion he couldn’t play in the new style we are trying to adopt is utter nonsense.

Furthermore, Scott Parker’s teams are all pass, pass, pass he’s not going to sign a player who is no good with the ball at his feet.

He scored goals at the euros in a packed stadium ffs. He’s scored goals in massive qualifying games.

I don’t think he’s not tried this season, he’s fine ok despite having no pre season and having covid twice.

I think he’s a bit daft if he’s not jabbed but I wouldn’t say he’s not tried or played well when he has.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he wasn't too shabby playing for Wales recently at CCS with a full house
    But he was at the same stadium playing for us this season. Cardiff City comes first for me. Staying in The Championship comes first for me even if I'd love to see Wales qualify for a WC. In fact, it is way more important Cardiff stay up. I've said before, a lot of fans would feel very differently about him if he'd not elected to play for Wales.

Seeing him in that Bournemouth strip today made me want to throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He scored goals at the euros in a packed stadium ffs. He’s scored goals in massive qualifying games.

I don’t think he’s not tried this season, he’s fine ok despite having no pre season and having covid twice.

I think he’s a bit daft if he’s not jabbed but I wouldn’t say he’s not tried or played well when he has.
    See my reply to blue matt.

Moore's farewell message to Cardiff - described by Wales Online as 'emotional' (?)

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ewell-22951637

"I'd like to thank the players, fans and staff for making my time at Cardiff City so special.

"It's never easy moving on from a club and city you love, but I've always been a very ambitious person with many goals I'd like to accomplish in my career.

"Looking forward to coming back to the CCS in March."

It's an OK, very brief, even routine, farewell message. Not sure about 'emotional'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Moore's farewell message to Cardiff - described by Wales Online as 'emotional' (?)

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ewell-22951637

"I'd like to thank the players, fans and staff for making my time at Cardiff City so special.

"It's never easy moving on from a club and city you love, but I've always been a very ambitious person with many goals I'd like to accomplish in my career.

"Looking forward to coming back to the CCS in March."

It's an OK, very brief, even routine, farewell message. Not sure about 'emotional'.
    Best of luck to him. 30 this year, like he says he has goals he wants to achieve and I imagine that means playing in the Premier League. No chance of him getting there with us any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I can’t believe someone has watched kieffer Moore and think he’s just a lump who wins the ball in the air.

At his best he leads the line well, has a great touch and brings others into play.
    He wasn't interested . Didn't want to play for us .

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s played for Wales in front of crowds and been outstanding. He also scored 4 in 8 under Morison so this notion he couldn’t play in the new style we are trying to adopt is utter nonsense.

Furthermore, Scott Parker’s teams are all pass, pass, pass he’s not going to sign a player who is no good with the ball at his feet.
    In fairness, I've previously commented that Moore is a better footballer than I thought he was going to be. Last season, he surprised me at how good he was with the ball at his feet. In fairness, too, you've made valid points about how we've played this season hasn't done him any favours. He will fit in well in Scott Parker's Bournemouth I admit. Not because they pass, pass, pass though, because for every minute one of their players passes the ball, they spend two on the deck if an opposition player is a gnat's dick away from them!

I think you have to consider as well that he's played most of his career in the lower leagues earning **** all, and he's at the age now where he's probably thinking about life after football. The contract Bournemouth offered (3.5 years and probably far more than what we're paying) could have a massive impact on his long term financial security. In that context I can't blame him for putting his interests first and forcing the move.

Morison says the club got what they wanted, so as far as I can see this is the best possible outcome for everyone.

As a Wales fan, I just wish he'd gone to a club where he won't be sat on the bench most of the time.

If he hadn’t had to rely on crap service and been smacked around with no protection I would feel more aggrieved that he was off. Who can blame him wanting away? The better football of late has come too late for any reconsideration I suspect. A little too overhyped I think but I wish him well.

Will be the last you ever hear of him ...
    Other than playing for Wales .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Will be the last you ever hear of him ...
    Other than playing for Wales .
    FAW are investigating the location of the birthplace of Jordan Hugill’s Nanna.........the king is dead, long live the king.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    FAW are investigating the location of the birthplace of Jordan Hugill’s Nanna.........the king is dead, long live the king.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The new qualification criteria will be anyone who has a double ll in their name is eligible.

You said he played with Max Watters hasn’t he, I said “No”.
    I see. Apologies.

I thought Moore and Watters had played together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    He wasn't interested . Didn't want to play for us .
    Can't blame the lad for having ambition, but I agree he hasn't wanted to be here for ages.

"It's not what you did it's how you did it"

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60265415

Wales striker Kieffer Moore hopes his move to Bournemouth will see him achieve a dream of playing Premier League football.