+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    While Moore may not have completely thrown the towel in, it was obvious his heart wasn’t in it this season. There were periods in games when he spent as much time on his arse as on his feet.

He very definitely became more fragile, going to ground far easier and much more frequently than he did 2020/21. He was also guilty of a few genuinely embarrassing dives. I don’t think there’s any doubt that he’d wanted out for some time.
    Maybe. I do think earlier in season he cut a very frustrated figure. Was that down to sulking, him not being fully fit, or a genuine drop in quality of team mates and way we were playing?. Maybe a combination of few things not just one.

Personally, I dont blame him for getting as far away from the Cardiff City Circus as possible and wish him all the best. Would have been nice to see how he got in in this set up where we are trying to play more football and the midfield trio of Wintle, Ralls and Doyle is a lot more positive than Vaulks, Pack and Bacuna but it wasnt to be.

I’ve heard 5% of the fee is going to install a new bidet at Ashton gate

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    for 150k+ it better be one of those robotic Japanese ones

Ive heard the club hope to recoup that by charging 50p more per pint of fizzy lager flavoured water at the CCS

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ive heard the club hope to recoup that by charging 50p more per pint of fizzy lager flavoured water at the CCS
    The lager at the CCS may be many things, but fizzy it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    for 150k+ it better be one of those robotic Japanese ones
    Complete with Geisha

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The lager at the CCS may be many things, but fizzy it is not.
    I think the bars in the stadium do a fine job. There's a fine talent in being able to make a shit drink like Fosters even more undrinkable.

Do you not watch him play for Wales then
    Not seen him link up with our players like Hugill dod on the weekend.

Would be silly to compare him for Wales as Hugill can't play with them, but they've both played with Watters thus season haven't they? A fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not seen him link up with our players like Hugill dod on the weekend.

Would be silly to compare him for Wales as Hugill can't play with them, but they've both played with Watters thus season haven't they? A fair comparison.
    No

Dont know enough about his personal situation. Has he come out and said he is he an anti-vaxer then?
    I don't think he is an anti vaxxer?

But he has to been jabbed, so anything he gets covid related is on him, if he can't play etc..

I don't think he is an anti vaxxer?

But he has to been jabbed, so anything he gets covid related is on him, if he can't play etc..
    How do people know he hasn’t been jabbed?

How do people know he hasn’t been jabbed?
    He wasn't jabbed in September, as he had to self isolate when Adam Davies tested positive. After that, he might have been vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He wasn't jabbed in September, as he had to self isolate when Adam Davies tested positive. After that, he might have been vaccinated.
    Thought that was because he had been in close contact? I’ve just googled it and can’t find anything other than speculation.

It’s personal choice anyway you can’t make someone have a vaccine.

Thought that was because he had been in close contact? I’ve just googled it and can’t find anything other than speculation.

I think he wouldn't have had to isolate had he been jabbed. Not passing judgement on him.

Really hope Bournemouth go up before an away day tax of £8 per ticket is implemented to cover the £1.5m.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Really hope Bournemouth go up before an away day tax of £8 per ticket is implemented to cover the £1.5m.
    Great idea. One for DML to email the club with I think.

Kieffer didn’t really build any affiliation with the fans I don’t think. Last year was behind closed doors so he’s played about 9 games at the CCS with fans. Can’t blame him for going but it’s sad the way it ended as if he’d stayed here for the next 3 years he could’ve spearheaded the attack and made himself a club legend if he bangs in 100 goals over 4-5 seasons.

But time isn’t really on his side and he’s obviously felt like his PL shot is slipping away, and he doesn’t really owe the club anything so can’t blame him for going.

I think Bournemouth will go up but he will barely start a game in the Prem, they spend big money and they won’t go into the season with Kieffer as no.2 striker. I think it’ll end up with him wondering whether he made the right decision to go after barely playing in the PL and sold to a championship high flyer within 2 years.

No
    If you don't have a reply just don't reply, you child

Awaits the inevitable "No" response :D

If you don't have a reply just don't reply, you child

Awaits the inevitable "No" response :D
    You said he played with Max Watters hasn’t he, I said “No”.

I thought if you were double jabbed and came into contact with someone positive you had to do LFT and get a negative to be able to go to work etc.

If he's had to self isolate, wouldn't it suggest he has nt been jabbed?

I don't care who's jabbed and who isn't, like o said before it's a choice, but he can't blame others when he can't do his job "if" he isn't jabbed. Which seemed unlikely at the time he had to isolate given..well..he had to isolate.

I can’t believe someone has watched kieffer Moore and think he’s just a lump who wins the ball in the air.

At his best he leads the line well, has a great touch and brings others into play.

I can’t believe someone has watched kieffer Moore and think he’s just a lump who wins the ball in the air.

At his best he leads the line well, has a great touch and brings others into play.
    Which was last season. Behind closed doors. In empty stadiums. Under no pressure. The last bit will no doubt p*ss some off. But I happen to think it's true and the lack of fans home and away really skews the record books somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Which was last season. Behind closed doors. In empty stadiums. Under no pressure. The last bit will no doubt p*ss some off. But I happen to think it's true and the lack of fans home and away really skews the record books somewhat.
    he wasn't too shabby playing for Wales recently at CCS with a full house

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he wasn't too shabby playing for Wales recently at CCS with a full house
    But he was at the same stadium playing for us this season. Cardiff City comes first for me. Staying in The Championship comes first for me even if I'd love to see Wales qualify for a WC. In fact, it is way more important Cardiff stay up. I've said before, a lot of fans would feel very differently about him if he'd not elected to play for Wales.

Seeing him in that Bournemouth strip today made me want to throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    He’s played for Wales in front of crowds and been outstanding. He also scored 4 in 8 under Morison so this notion he couldn’t play in the new style we are trying to adopt is utter nonsense.

Furthermore, Scott Parker’s teams are all pass, pass, pass he’s not going to sign a player who is no good with the ball at his feet.