+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Re: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Nah, he chucked the towel in. Terrible attitude just when we needed him more than ever. If he’d have applied himself properly, made an effort, scored a few more goals and f*cking tried, he’d have gone with our blessing. Most probably to a lower table Premier League club for a larger fee with a more lucrative contract, win/win for him and us. Instead he’s gone to, let’s be honest, a minnow because, perhaps, clubs who would have taken last season’s Kieffer Moore shied away because of the appalling way he’s conducted himself.
    On the money Splott.
    Spedger

Looks like we might have got a rather better deal for Moore than has been reported so far. Quote from Morison interview today -

"That’s just a guess, that figure, from someone who made it up," Morison said of the reported figures.

"We got what we wanted, so we’re happy. We are all right.

"Don’t believe everything you read."

Wigan have apparently also only received ‘a small percentage’ cut of the deal, which I would take to be under 10%.

Kiefer and his agent...milking it for all it's worth !

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Looks like we might have got a rather better deal for Moore than has been reported so far. Quote from Morison interview today -

"That’s just a guess, that figure, from someone who made it up," Morison said of the reported figures.

Wigan have apparently also only received ‘a small percentage’ cut of the deal, which I would take to be under 10%.
    The irony of this post. You put up quotes from Morison saying someone has guessed the fee and dont believe everything you read, then you go and do exactly the same thing yourself and with regards the percentage Wigan are going to get.

Morison said he doesnt know if Wigan are due a cut. He hasnt asked.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I see Cardiff City FC have done a negative PR number Moore to deflect attention away from themselves.

Fans now claiming he didnt try a leg when he actually played through injuries and was flogged half to death by Mick - upfront on his own, balls smashed to him relentlessly for 90 minutes.

Short memories. Good luck Kieffer.
    Don't you think he had one foot out the door after we rejected the Wolves bid?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Don't you think he had one foot out the door after we rejected the Wolves bid?
    Possibly. Its a short career, got to look after yourself. I just dont buy the narrative that he had downed tools.

He had no real break after the Euros, then he has covid. niggling injuries.etc. The way Mick played him doesnt help, he was exhausted. He scored 4 goals in his last 8 games for us, thats not the mark of a man who had thrown the towel in.

As for handing in a request, club probably made him do that so he wasnt entitled to any money off us.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Kiefer and his agent...milking it for all it's worth !
    Im sensing Kieffer is going to become the new Ashley Williams

Possibly. Its a short career, got to look after yourself. I just dont buy the narrative that he had downed tools.

He had no real break after the Euros, then he has covid. niggling injuries.etc. The way Mick played him doesnt help, he was exhausted. He scored 4 goals in his last 8 games for us, thats not the mark of a man who had thrown the towel in.

As for handing in a request, club probably made him do that so he wasnt entitled to any money off us.
    Agree completely. I think Covid really ****ed his fitness too.

Shame we couldn’t have had him for a little longer, think he would score quite a few goals in a team playing like we did sunday

Hes been mainly injured or recovering from covid since the summer.
    Officially injured though? Part if me doubts it if I'm honest mate.

Covid is down to him, his choice also, but down to him ultimately if he can't play

He hasn't wanted to be here, even when he jas been fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Agree completely. I think Covid really ****ed his fitness too.

Shame we couldn’t have had him for a little longer, think he would score quite a few goals in a team playing like we dud sunday
    Would we have played like it with him though? I've never seen him control the ball with his chest and pick a pass to his forward team mate..

Ive always thought he had an ok touch, but didn’t get to show it playing in Mick’s team.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Would we have played like it with him though? I've never seen him control the ball with his chest and pick a pass to his forward team mate..
    Do you not watch him play for Wales then

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Ive always thought he had an ok touch, but didn’t get to show it playing in Mick’s team.
    Very good feet for a tall fella I think. Didnt get to showcase that much under Mick with balls being smashed into him head height from all over the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Officially injured though? Part if me doubts it if I'm honest mate.

Covid is down to him, his choice also, but down to him ultimately if he can't play

He hasn't wanted to be here, even when he jas been fit.
    Dont know enough about his personal situation. Has he come out and said he is he an anti-vaxer then?

The irony of this post. You put up quotes from Morison saying someone has guessed the fee and dont believe everything you read, then you go and do exactly the same thing yourself and with regards the percentage Wigan are going to get.

The small cut Wigan are getting was reported in the same interview/article that Morison stated the reported fee is wrong. I suggest you read it instead of doing your usual rant at anything I post. I suppose according to you Morison is lying. Throwing your toys out of the pram as usual. You really are an arse.

The small cut Wigan are getting was reported in the same interview/article that Morison stated the reported fee is wrong. I suggest you read it instead of doing your usual rant at anything I post. I suppose according to you Morison is lying. Throwing your toys out of the pram as usual. You really are an arse.
    Where did it say 10%? Link us the article

Now who is making stuff up ?

Where did it say 10%? Link us the article
    You obviously didn't read my post before replying to it. Please enlighten me as to where I said it was definitely 10% - I said that was my take on what it probably was.

Now who is making stuff up ?
    What have I made up?

You obviously didn't read my post before replying to it. Please enlighten me as to where I said it was definitely 10% - I said that was my take on what it probably was.
    So you guessed then. Youve proved my point.

Wigan’s administrators (who sold Moore) said it is 10%. https://twitter.com/begbies/status/1...940212744?s=21
    And I know it is a picture of Dan Burn, but it relates to Moore as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Wigan’s administrators (who sold Moore) said it is 10%. https://twitter.com/begbies/status/1...940212744?s=21
    And I know it is a picture of Dan Burn, but it relates to Moore as well.
    Reading the comments the Begbies social media team have had a mare

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Pretty much.

I don't think he's worth a boo when he comes back but it feels like for ****s sake Kieffer
    Another list of players who "kiss the badge" - still sing songs in support of players like super Kev - not sure the same can be said about keifer in years to come - don't wish him ill luck etc just a bit okay then let's move on

Where have you seen the figure for the sell on - as nothing in the press conference someone mentioned it on here yesterday but no figure and now the other board are quoting 20% - not having a go at anyone just interested that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Where have you seen the figure for the sell on - as nothing in the press conference someone mentioned it on here yesterday but no figure and now the other board are quoting 20% - not having a go at anyone just interested that's all
    He read it in the Wales Online that it was a “small cut” and then guessed that this meant less than 10%. Ironically he always criticises the WOL for not getting their facts right, except when it suits him.