+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: FT: BARNSLEY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BARNSLEY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Barnsley will be up for this, if they have any chance of staying up they need to be winning this kind of game at home.
    I don't think it'll be pretty but hope we can come away with a win

Quote Originally Posted by Madlock View Post
    I felt the same regarding Sang. Perhaps the thinking was that with Bowen close to a 1st Team squad return, the risk of letting Sang go was worth it?
    Yes that makes some sense, I hope you're right. Why oh why didn't he put Pack and Vaulks out on loan instead? Yes, I know, who would be daft enough to take them?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He scores the odd worldie as well, I like him
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Fans of most teams we are about to play probably think we were/are a terrible side.
    Until Saturday, they'd have been right. Statistically, City are one of the three worst teams in the division and many of their performances have been truly abysmal. Had it not been for points deductions at Derby and Reading, the Bluebirds would have been entrenched in the relegation zone for several months.

However, Barnsley are very definitely the worst side in the division, and by some margin. No doubt about that. As bad as City have been this season, they have almost twice as many points on the board as Barnsley, which speaks volumes. Whichever way you look at it, they are rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Until Saturday, they'd have been right. Statistically, City are one of the three worst teams in the division and many of their performances have been truly abysmal. Had it not been for points deductions at Derby and Reading, the Bluebirds would have been entrenched in the relegation zone for several months.

However, Barnsley are very definitely the worst side in the division, and by some margin. No doubt about that. As bad as City have been this season, they have almost twice as many points on the board as Barnsley, which speaks volumes. Whichever way you look at it, they are rubbish.
    I wonder if they'd like Ishmael back

Will not be disappointed with a draw. But hopefully we have enough to sneak a win.
    1-2

City play with the same zip as Sunday they win .

Looks like Vaulks in for Ralls.

Shame the latter is out as he had his best game in quite a while against Forest.

I'm going for a City win by a score of 1-2.

Cmon the City!!

I'm hoping that having two decent ball playing midfielders alongside him will help Vaulks.

Shame Ralls is out as he had such a good game on Sunday.

Still baffled why Colwill isn't at least amongst the substitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes. I'd be quite happy to play the youngsters up there. Give them the experience of playing at Anfield, give them a free hit to have a go at Liverpool. The positive impact it would have, even if they got battered, would be immense.
    Spot on Eric.
    Spedger

We get a Good game under our belt then the footballing gods deliver a a lightning strike that takes out a key player. Hopefully the footballing gods will strike Vaulks and he'll turn into a footballer. 1 - 1

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He scores the odd worldie as well, I like him
    What do you like about him? He can't pass, can't tackle, picks up stupid yellow cards and stupid red ones, he's petulant, the game goes on around him, he runs around a lot which is enough for some, his most dramatic moments involve drying the ball.
    Let's hope that tonight he has his one good game in 20, fingers crossed.

3 strikers on the bench?

Shame about Ralls. Other than that, pleased to see it unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Oh dear….now I fear for us….

Postponed! Wtf!

My calendar has just informed me that the game is postponed hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Something popped up on mine but I didn’t know where from, guess I’m subscribed to something somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Something popped up on mine but I didn’t know where from, guess I’m subscribed to something somewhere!
    It was my calendar, keep forgetting to turn the city notifications off can't remember how and why I'd even have them!!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Does this explain the "radio silence" on Cardiff City TV or is it just my PC connection that's duff?

On a positive Derby man sent off already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Does this explain the "radio silence" on Cardiff City TV or is it just my PC connection that's duff?
    Great - just got this message on City TV:

HLS error. Details: `fragLoadError`. Is attempting to recover: `true`.

Second time I have been unable to get the live commentary in 2 weeks. Shambles.

no streams working tonight it seems.

Would be happy to pay my tenner IF club TV worked. Last twice I paid and had no stream...just two circles revolving in opposite directions. Requests for refunds have gone unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    no streams working tonight it seems.

Would be happy to pay my tenner IF club TV worked. Last twice I paid and had no stream...just two circles revolving in opposite directions. Requests for refunds have gone unanswered.
    http://sportsnest.co/a-barnsley-vs-c.../?sport=soccer

Barnsley commentry, I always enjoy listening to opposing stream, provides a different perspective, and can be smug when/if we score

Bollocks.