+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ashton Gate vandalism - extra £1 on all away tickets.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ashton Gate vandalism - extra £1 on all away tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I understand the principle of it, maybe someone at the club thinks the principle is that VT shouldn't have to pay it either and why should he ? ? ?

as JtJ has said he will pay the £1 for you, just let hm know, he doesn't do online banking though, so just message him your address and he will chuck a quid in the post for you
    Because he owns the football club, why should I have to pay it? Im going to millwall but wasnt at Bristol, why should I have to pay for knuckle draggers when they are known to the club? The club has them on video and their names from buying tickets. We aren’t school kids don’t try and make people behave with this ridiculous behaviour.

£1 is nothing I’d gladly pay it for all 1000 rather than this ridiculous load of nonsense. Why can’t you understand it’s not about the money? from a PR standpoint and for the principal it’s about as stupid as it gets.

Do you honestly think this is a good thing for the club to be doing?

The football club didn't cause the damage why should they pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Because he owns the football club, why should I have to pay it?

you dont have to pay it, just dont go, you are not forced to go and pay it

Im going to millwall but wasnt at Bristol, why should I have to pay for knuckle draggers when they are known to the club?

see above

The club has them on video and their names from buying tickets. We aren’t school kids don’t try and make people behave with this ridiculous behaviour.

maybe they dont know who they are, even if they did, not sure how the club is going to make them pay for the damage ? ? maybe its easier to make everyone pay

£1 is nothing I’d gladly pay it for all 1000 rather than this ridiculous load of nonsense. Why can’t you understand it’s not about the money? from a PR standpoint and for the principal it’s about as stupid as it gets.

I understand its not about the money, not sure why you appear to think I dont, if it bothers your principles that much, dont go

as for the PR of it, it wasn't a good look that some of our fans trashed the place either

Do you honestly think this is a good thing for the club to be doing?
    Ive never said its a good thing for the club to do either, Im not getting as worked up about it as you though, that maybe thats why you think that
    replies in red