+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Play-off tickets

Re: World Cup Play-off tickets

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd feel a bit let down if I'm honest , as a club in trouble we needed him to be in blue ,so if he rocks up all of sudden looking fit , one may wonder why he has not been playing for us , some footballers do get up to stuff ? .
    So you would rather Wales field a depleted team in a World Cup play off because Keiffer Moore may have swung the lead in his last few months with us? Cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind.

£10 additional fees for buying 2x2 tickets. They're taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Knew I shouldn't have broken that toilet seat in Estonia

Tickets sorted, finally

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It's to pay for the IT contractors who fixed the problems earlier

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So you would rather Wales field a depleted team in a World Cup play off because Keiffer Moore may have swung the lead in his last few months with us? Cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind.
    He wasn’t fit for Bournemouth on weekend.

I have seen people on Twitter complaining that they didn't manage to get their 'usual' seats.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I have seen people on Twitter complaining that they didn't manage to get their 'usual' seats.....
    I can't get any seats!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I can't get any seats!
    Quite......

Are you saying Wales are depleted without Keiffer ??

What is it with Welsh players , injuries clubs football appearances and commitments ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Are you saying Wales are depleted without Keiffer ??

What is it with Welsh players , injuries clubs football appearances and commitments ?
    Quite obviously they are a lesser team without him available. His presence allows a freer role for Bale and an added defensive presence. If you think otherwise you haven't been watching Wales games over the last couple of years.

As far as "injuries clubs football appearances and commitments" whatever that means, we seem to have moved from a position where players are more available for Wales than their clubs. Some would say that's a refreshing change from the days of Ryan Giggs.

Did everybody get their tickets? Got mine, 4 in the Canton

Quite obviously they are a lesser team without him available. His presence allows a freer role for Bale and an added defensive presence. If you think otherwise you haven't been watching Wales games over the last couple of years.

As far as "injuries clubs football appearances and commitments" whatever that means, we seem to have moved from a position where players are more available for Wales than their clubs. Some would say that's a refreshing change from the days of Ryan Giggs.
    To be honest I'm not a great follower of Wales , its nice they have done so well though , and continue to punch above their weight with some great young talent coming through especially the Bluebird ones , in terms of applying comm between club v Wales you could argue Bale and Ramsey clubs commitments seem to have suffered , with regards to Keiffer Wales do need to find an alternative of keeping defenders busy for the likes of Bale as I think his days must be numbered , neither he or Ramsey will be match fit for these key games if they don't get themselves on the pitch and into gear , I do wonder if they are both crocked .

What’s wrong with that? We’ve been in the Canton same seats that Wales have played at CCS but we’ve had to go in the Ninian for these games, mightily p!ssed off.

Have to wait until the next on sale stage for me, but in any case...are you obliged to buy tickets for the Scotland/Ukraine fixture at the same time ? Or can you just buy for Austria ?

I'm still confused by the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnie's bench seat View Post
    Have to wait until the next on sale stage for me, but in any case...are you obliged to buy tickets for the Scotland/Ukraine fixture at the same time ? Or can you just buy for Austria ?

I'm still confused by the whole thing.
    No not obliged but I think many are because if we get to the final then you're sorted

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No not obliged but I think many are because if we get to the final then you're sorted
    If we get to the final, getting to Qatar will be the problem Delmi.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    What’s wrong with that? We’ve been in the Canton same seats that Wales have played at CCS but we’ve had to go in the Ninian for these games, mightily p!ssed off.
    Because it is international football not club football.

No one has a divine right to specific seats. You don’t have ‘seasons tickets’ so get in the queue with everyone else and be grateful that you have a ticket at all!

Blimey…..🙄

No one has a divine right to specific seats. You don’t have ‘seasons tickets’ so get in the queue with everyone else and be grateful that you have a ticket at all!

Blimey…..��
    You're right there's no tournament tickets at the moment but I do have sympathy for people who go regularly to Welsh games but might not have been able to get the double header ticket last time, who have now lost out to people who've only ever got the double header ticket and are now in front of them in the queue.

Of course Des Parrot can still see the game in the Ninian but I'd have been gutted myself to miss out on my Canton tickets for these, I'm lucky though that I live close to the ground and could go to the double header

Blimey…..🙄
    Wales did have season tickets for previous campaigns so I can kind of see their point. Within reason I don’t care where I sit for these games though 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    If we get to the final, getting to Qatar will be the problem Delmi.
    ...and a tenner a pint if you can purchase it.

You're right there's no tournament tickets at the moment but I do have sympathy for people who go regularly to Welsh games but might not have been able to get the double header ticket last time, who have now lost out to people who've only ever got the double header ticket and are now in front of them in the queue.

Of course Des Parrot can still see the game in the Ninian but I'd have been gutted myself to miss out on my Canton tickets for these, I'm lucky though that I live close to the ground and could go to the double header
    I go to Wales games home and away but didn’t get double header tickets either (I only went to one of the games) so I’ll be glad to get any tickets (I actually don’t care too much where I sit as long as I get in with my sons)

I think that people maybe need to reset their expectations.

I bought tickets separately for both Belarus and Belgium but because I didn’t get the double ticket, I don’t get priority. Work that one out

Austria game sold out

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Austria game sold out
    I thought that you could only buy double header tickets and assumed that as Austria was sold out, then so was the second match 🙄
    Half hour later tried the second game and bought tickets no problem.