+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid Rules Collapsing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid Rules Collapsing

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    As covid has become less deadly so restrictions have reduced. So it becomes less deadly still does it not make sense to continue to remove restrictions?

You can stay at home if you wish. You can wear a mask if you wish. Same as it ever was for the elderly and vulnerable.

And as for 'invention of alternative opinions' and ' 'constant government apologist' line, that's not true is it? I think Boris should resign and have said it dozens of times, but thanks for making that up!

The reality is we need to live with this as we do other illnesses. As it stands my local surgery isnt even open. People have to go more than 2km to the doctor's, so I think we need to recognise the restrictions even currently in place also have their impacts.

As stated, if you are concerned you can keep yourself inside and continue to wear a mask etc
    I agree that we need to live it as we do with other illnesses. We cook our chicken to prevent salmonella, we have good sewage to prevent cholera, some places require quarantine for illnesses such as mumps and measles.

So I think we should mask up, have good ventilation and quarantine measures.

Also the mask is to protect other people btw, so your point of making masks seem individualistic is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Also the mask is to protect other people btw, so your point of making masks seem individualistic is invalid.
    Absolutely. From day 1 the point of the mask wasn't self protection at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely. From day 1 the point of the mask wasn't self protection at all.
    Yep, though FFP2 and FFP3s on the other hand are more (not fully ofc) for self protection. With other masks, such as surgical and cloth, it relies on most people complying