+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Subs made a huge difference tonight

Re: Subs made a huge difference tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Just making the point that you now tell other people to give it to the end of the season before fully judging Morison, whilst at the same time already having written off his abilities as a manager and person. Now that is hypocrisy.
    The day has finally come

Here it is...

You should practice what you preach.
    Personally, I think everybody should follow your guidance where managers are concerned. After all, it was not long ago that you were proudly championing a fella you described as one of the brightest and exciting young managers in the British game, and you were lambasting anyone who dared to criticise him. He's gone on to achieve great things since then. His name is Neil Harris and he's currently in charge of Gillingham.

Just making the point that you now tell other people to give it to the end of the season before fully judging Morison, whilst at the same time already having written off his abilities as a manager and person. Now that is hypocrisy.
    Have you been speaking to Mrs. Citizen? I can tell you now if she could pull up in print everything I've ever said she'd take FemDom to a whole new level!

I did acknowledge my hypocrisy. Just to be serious for a moment: I'm very sensitive to the Steve Morison kind of person so I'll respond emotionally. He's not my kind of guy. It's no more complicated than that really. Of course, I'm being hypocritical because I'd have to be a bloody Saint not to be. I don't know him. He could kick puppies in the face for a hobby but as long as CCFC is doing well, who would care? I would.

You know well enough that if a feel I've made an error I'll try and rectify it. My opinions on things change. That's healthy don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    The day has finally come

Here it is...

Oh, stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Oh, stop it!
    I was laughing with him 👀

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I have no beef with you. I think you're a good poster. "A 38 (year-old) hot-head in a top job he doesn't deserve"? He's got us playing football. we're (almost) safe. The last two managers were sacked because we were in freefall. If you don't like Morsison, give me a
    name. And as for hyperbole, how about "top job"?
    I've no beef with you either and the last thing I want is to upset anyone over football. It's not that important. I should try and separate my dislike of his management style and be more willing to acknowledge the positives. But where's the fun in that?

I misjudged the tone of my post mate and it's not my intention to trivialise your views. I'll very often fire off a post and it's usually a reflection of what I'm feeling or going through and not a reflection of the poster I'm responding to. Other times I'm able to be more considered. It drives my wife nuts!

I respect your posts mate and enjoy them and there's one thing I really do admire: your love of Cardiff City and support of the team. You're probably able to watch more matches than I can because I rarely see an away game stream.

I've no beef with you either and the last thing I want is to upset anyone over football. It's not that important. I should try and separate my dislike of his management style and be more willing to acknowledge the positives. But where's the fun in that?

I misjudged the tone of my post mate and it's not my intention to trivialise your views. I'll very often fire off a post and it's usually a reflection of what I'm feeling or going through and not a reflection of the poster I'm responding to. Other times I'm able to be more considered. It drives my wife nuts!

I respect your posts mate and enjoy them and there's one thing I really do admire: your love of Cardiff City and support of the team. You're probably able to watch more matches than I can because I rarely see an away game stream.
    Football is not that important????????? Wash your typing fingers out

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I was laughing with him ��
    I wasn't being serious either demb. Just playing.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Football is not that important????????? Wash your typing fingers out
    I've run over my 5 mins and can't edit now.

I wasn't being serious either demb. Just playing.
    I thought so. Much better on here when people aren't so uptight