+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Own Up

Own Up

Who shot the Fulham player on the edge of our box in injury time?

Re: Own Up

There were hand bags for n the technical areas, I thought Andy Dibble was going to twa.t one of Fulham's coaching staff

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The Fulham players must have gone down by 5 or 6 times rolling around and looking they had been shot by the mystery sniper in the stands and only once the physio came on and even them wilson was urging them not to come on - took the piss all game and the ref just condoned it

They will fit in will in the prem with all these histrionics and dramas but based on today will come back down without major investment

They were embarrassing helped by possibly the worst referee I have seen in years. I wouldn't let him ref my Grandsons team

I don't often label teams as cheats, because I think most sides try to pull the wool over the eyes of the referee, and that includes us. But Fulham yesterday were not only cheating repeatedly, but they were dirty as well. Shame, really - they're a pretty good team without resorting to that sort of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I don't often label teams as cheats, because I think most sides try to pull the wool over the eyes of the referee, and that includes us. But Fulham yesterday were not only cheating repeatedly, but they were dirty as well.
    In what way were they cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ng elbowed him in the face. He’ll be lucky to escape a ban for that. I didn’t see it at the time but it looks bad on the replays.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Ng elbowed him in the face. He’ll be lucky to escape a ban for that. I didn’t see it at the time but it looks bad on the replays.
    Just had a better look on my laptop and it doesn’t look great.
    Think Cavaleiro made a meal of it, he didn’t need treatment, but Ng has certainly struck him. I’d say more forearm or hand than elbow, and nit much force, he’s stepped across him and stick his arm out.. but still enough to get him into trouble.

Will be a big blow if he gets banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Think Cavaleiro made a meal of it, he didn’t need treatment, but Ng has certainly struck him. I’d say more forearm or hand than elbow, and nit much force, he’s stepped across him and stick his arm out.. but still enough to get him into trouble.

The crazy thing is there was nothing at all to be gained from it. Utter idiocy. He can’t claim there was no intent either. I thought Hugill was fortunate to stay on the pitch in midweek, but Ng will be extremely lucky if no retrospective action is taken for that one.

Think Cavaleiro made a meal of it, he didn’t need treatment, but Ng has certainly struck him. I’d say more forearm or hand than elbow, and not much force, he’s stepped across him and stuck his arm out.. but still enough to get him into trouble.

Think Cavaleiro made a meal of it, he didn’t need treatment, but Ng has certainly struck him. I’d say more forearm or hand than elbow, and not much force, he’s stepped across him and stuck his arm out.. but still enough to get him into trouble.

With typos corrected 😂

The crazy thing is there was nothing at all to be gained from it. Utter idiocy. He can’t claim there was no intent either. I thought Hugill was fortunate to stay on the pitch in midweek, but Ng will be extremely lucky if no retrospective action is taken for that one.
    Yeah. Seemed a strange thing to do. Saying that Fulham were play acting and getting every 50/50 decision before then so I guess Ng was wound up.
    Not a sensible thing to do though

Can try and play it down, but for what reason does he need ti lift his arm in that situation? Coincidentally as their player comes past.

It's intentional.