+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just heard sad news pongo.

Re: Just heard sad news pongo.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Peg

Is he still alive ?
    Peg killed himself and his kids a few years back by running a hose from his exhaust in his garage in abertridwr

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Spoke with a Southern English accent?

I do remember a guy called 'Peg' who wore callipers (has to be the same person, surely?).
    However, I thought there was some tragic ending to his life (if it's the same person?), whereby he took his own life along with his kids
    I think the guy with the calipers was John Roy from Caerphilly. He spoke with a faint Scottish accent. I'm sure he's passed on now, he might have been the guy mentioned who died in Abertridwr. He used to take his caliper off and hit opposing fans over the head with it.

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    seen a photo of him with some mates a few weeks back in tenerife
    sorry all i got the wrong one

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I think the guy with the calipers was John Roy from Caerphilly. He spoke with a faint Scottish accent. I'm sure he's passed on now, he might have been the guy mentioned who died in Abertridwr. He used to take his caliper off and hit opposing fans over the head with it.
    The guy I'm thinking of had an accent that wasn't remotely close to being Scottish, it was more like a home counties accent.

Again, the guy I'm thinking of, committed suicide and, sadly, took the lives of his kids too.

Frankie definitely had Peg in his crew .

Went to dangerous footy event with them Cwnty v Ipswich friendly they thought us being dressed in blue would be a blast, oh how that went so wrong.