+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No change to Jacks at home

Re: No change to Jacks at home

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    probably because they are crap games
    Good stuff, we never seem to do well against them….as long as it’s not church service k o too even better

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I can't believe that train and independent travel is banned for Newcastle v Sunderland for example

In fact I am certain that it isn't

Crowds of 55000 , two cities that can't stand each other

Yet the majority of fans have to put up with stupid rendezvous points and coach only travel ?

It's all bollocks
    I've been in Newcastle on the piiss whilst a Tyne/Wear Derby got played, 2018?

Sunderland support offered buses but not a pre condition. There was also 'fan zones' in both cities for those who didn't have tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I wonder if the crowd tops 30,000?
    It looks like it might, you can see how many tickets are left on the wesbite. Looks like the Canton Stand has sold out with less than 5,000 left in the rest of the ground

A quick look on the ticketing website suggests there's less than 2,000 tickets left in the home end without the club advertising the game at all, chance of a sell out?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    A quick look on the ticketing website suggests there's less than 2,000 tickets left in the home end without the club advertising the game at all, chance of a sell out?
    In fairness Big Nose Jenkins and Martin Morgan are unlikely to be welcome in the away end so all things are possible!

I hope we press against this lot, if we sit back they will love it. Even Peterborough had a go at them 2nd half last night and they crumbled, they couldn’t maintain it though. Got a feeling this team can do it….

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Wonder if the ginger headed tossser mcburnstein will turn up

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Certainly, it’s down the back garden path, no light with squares of Echo cut up on a nail for number twos.
    And which will leave an impression on you, albeit in reverse print.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Think there's a few more left than that.

Imagine we can open another block in Ninian Stand and Canton stand if needed; or half a block at least.

Plus only middle of the upper tier has been opened in the Ninian, but they're still offering socially distanced seating up there atm.

I’ve got friends coming over from Dubai that weekend but I’m still going to the game with my son. If it was any other game, I’d offer my ST to a mate of mine but I’m not missing this one.