+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Honestly, no one who reads this forum is interested in the same three usernames constantly talking about me. I admit it does entertain me when I see threads like the Tucker Carlson one, I didn't even post in it but there's about half a page talking about me. But for the sake of everyone else, maybe give it a rest now? It's been going on for years.

If you want to talk to me about things, then that's fine - but quote my posts instead of making stuff up.

"The covid vaccine causes pancreatic cancer in young women", there you go, that's one conspiracy theory that took me less than 60 seconds to debunk.
    I am. You can't stop wanting to play now things are coming out. You seem happy calling people names and mocking them, it's only fair you continue what you started. Don't use the board members as your get out here....

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I am. You can't stop wanting to play now things are coming out. You seem happy calling people names and mocking them, it's only fair you continue what you started. Don't use the board members as your get out here....
    What names have I called people? Again, actual evidence please.