Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
To a far, far lesser extent, some of the usual contributors on here have assigned comments to me that I never said, both political and regarding religion, which they could never back up when, like you. I specifically asked for direct quotations and which were obviously not forthcoming. I therefore consider those individuals as either deluded, dishonest, but jobs or simply wind-up merchants and do my best not to even engage with them - although I felt compelled to rise to the bait when Truthpaste was found to be twisting my words yet again.

As a result of such people on here and those simply bouncing on memes rather than engaging in rational discussion this area of the message board is withering on the vine.
I'd be in favour of getting rid of this board. Some of the threads on here are interesting enough for more people to contribute to, and deserve more than a handful of regulars.

And as for other things, they just wouldn't get posted on the main board, as this is behind the bike sheds where the majority of posters (and both board moderators) never come. I think a good deal of the things that appear here would never be posted there, as they'd be ripped to shreds.