Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I understand your situation (The best i can) and the way the media went on did plenty of harm (Mentally) in my opinion. The way you were treated by individuals was a disgrace. I can understand an element of panic and over reaction, A pandemic is a rare occurrence, but some of the media created an element of hysteria and showed no consideration towards the public at large and towards those considered vulnerable, and i'm sure that some people have never recovered from it.

As for the excess deaths in young men, i don't know anything about that, and i would be interested to see some data on it, including historical context.

I know you, and you're a good bloke, bot a bad bone in your body, would help anyone But tell me to get ****ed if you like, don't you think that what you post is the same things that the Media were doing during the pandemic? Aggressive shit slinging language designed to scare, cause panic etc without any real basis, or is it a case of **** it, a sort of revenge act aimed at those who made you feel so bad?
You are right, it's a silly bit of revenge I'd agree, of course I understand why you would have more than a passing interest in this, I've fallen out with too many people over the past three years, also I'm currently on a bread ban for lent which isn't helping, March 28 I think I can get back my chip butties 😊 I think I'm just getting too old for this shit now, perhaps I'll have to start going to the city again 😊 although I did go and see the blues last week which was okayish.