+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mother's Day idea

Mother's Day idea

Re: Mother's Day idea

His Bio from that link

Biography
    Mr Brexit was a name given to me by Donald Trump and it has stuck. Outside of London, I get treated as a hero and never have to buy a drink. In London, I need full-time security!

I was supposed to be a businessman, but the cause of our country breaking free from the grip of Brussels consumed me and led to over 20 years in the European parliament and some dramatic confrontations with EU bosses and national leaders, through which came YouTube fame.

The Brexit vote of June 2016 led to me easing back on politics and launching a broadcasting career with Fox News and LBC. The Brexit vote was then betrayed by Prime Minister May and, for a while all lost.

I then launched the fightback with the Brexit party, won the 2019 European elections and got rid of Mrs May. It is my proudest achievement.

My life has always been controversial, but never boring. Having cheated death 3 times I live life to the full. My recent adventure has been as a TV presenter at GB News, which I love.

Now I am getting on board with Thrillz. It is an exciting British tech company with big plans.

my mother would disown me

There are plenty of places 'Outside of London' where he wouldn't get a drink bought for him (maybe chucked at him) and where he is not regarded as a hero.

A self-serving, lying twat maybe.

A failed commodities trader from the City posing as 'a man of the people' because he smokes and drinks beer!

Or a fan of the Australian border police - until he weaseled himself onto the entourage of an unvaxed Serbian tennis player and did a complete U turn - the hypocrite.

Anyway, enough of his good side....!

His bio should have read. Pound Shop Enoch Powell aka The Nicotine Stained Frog.

Love the first response:

"It's now illegal to send an unsolicited dick pic"

That’s a whole world I never new existed.

If Farage isn’t you mum’s cup-of-tea you can choose from Nigel Owens, Razor Ruddock, Dennis Taylor and many more: https://memmo.me/gb/en/profiles/uk-popularnow-list

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    His Bio from that link

Biography
    Mr Brexit was a name given to me by Donald Trump and it has stuck. Outside of London, I get treated as a hero and never have to buy a drink. In London, I need full-time security!

I was supposed to be a businessman, but the cause of our country breaking free from the grip of Brussels consumed me and led to over 20 years in the European parliament and some dramatic confrontations with EU bosses and national leaders, through which came YouTube fame.

The Brexit vote of June 2016 led to me easing back on politics and launching a broadcasting career with Fox News and LBC. The Brexit vote was then betrayed by Prime Minister May and, for a while all lost.

I then launched the fightback with the Brexit party, won the 2019 European elections and got rid of Mrs May. It is my proudest achievement.

My life has always been controversial, but never boring. Having cheated death 3 times I live life to the full. My recent adventure has been as a TV presenter at GB News, which I love.

Now I am getting on board with Thrillz. It is an exciting British tech company with big plans.
    AKA..."I'm short of a few quid"

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    That’s a whole world I never new existed.

If Farage isn’t you mum’s cup-of-tea you can choose from Nigel Owens, Razor Ruddock, Dennis Taylor and many more: https://memmo.me/gb/en/profiles/uk-popularnow-list
    I've just scrolled through their entire portfolio. Bloody hell, you're right, that is a whole new world! I was fascinated by the prices but what is weird is that some have added 50p to their price tag. I wonder what that's about?

Just spotted John Parkin - and he's wearing a City shirt!

And Andy Dibble...

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    And Andy Dibble...
    Could just call him over during the warm-up, film it on a mobile, cash in hand, job done.

Hope it goes as badly for him as it did when he was on Cameo https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/13/nigel...ameo-15413154/