+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sam Hammam

Re: Sam Hammam

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Apologies Sludge, I misread what you said, thought you were talking about the Trust being servile mice and treacherous rats - once again, sorry
    No worries 👍

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Are you a trust member?
    Yes, and was a Board member, was active in managing membership admin, and helped organise several Trust member evenings @ CCFC etc.

I am a strong supporter of the Trust although I don't always agree with the way our Trust goes about its business.

Pleased to say however that the Board members are always available for a chat and we have had some productive exchanges of views.

This latest issue with Sam is an example of the Trust making a poor judgment call over a relatively simple issue

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Yes, and was a Board member, was active in managing membership admin, and helped organise several Trust member evenings @ CCFC etc.

I am a strong supporter of the Trust although I don't always agree with the way our Trust goes about its business.

Pleased to say however that the Board members are always available for a chat and we have had some productive exchanges of views.

This latest issue with Sam is an example of the Trust making a poor judgment call over a relatively simple issue
    I think the trust did it's best but dealing with some of our fans who seem to either want everyone else to do something for them .....away travel , standing up to racism , social events , dealing with the club ......most simply can't be bothered or are openly hostile to the trust to the point of spreading rumours and nonsense .......and the pathetic way ccfc deals with its fans and ALWAYS has means that the trust simply can't win . I have total respect for the trust but I am afraid ccfc and the ridiculous attitudes of our fan base veering from intimidation to complete lack of interest mean for me it's only ever going to play a minor role .

I think that's a shocking indictment on our fans and Cardiff City Football Club . Swansea City have a very active trust which we should look to for inspiration .

But with a dinosaur club and a lot of dinosaur fans we are stuhtk

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think the trust did it's best but dealing with some of our fans who seem to either want everyone else to do something for them .....away travel , standing up to racism , social events , dealing with the club ......most simply can't be bothered or are openly hostile to the trust to the point of spreading rumours and nonsense .......and the pathetic way ccfc deals with its fans and ALWAYS has means that the trust simply can't win . I have total respect for the trust but I am afraid ccfc and the ridiculous attitudes of our fan base veering from intimidation to complete lack of interest mean for me it's only ever going to play a minor role .

I think that's a shocking indictment on our fans and Cardiff City Football Club . Swansea City have a very active trust which we should look to for inspiration .

Not sure you are talking about this thread or a more generic description of our fan base

But in terms of this thread then in the main it's people responding to the OP and asking in what capacity the meeting took place ie an informal meeting between two people who know each other or on behalf of the Trust and if it is the latter then people are asking further details of what has been discussed including who else was there

For me, as I said in an earlier reply, the details shouldn't have been posted here on an open forum - yes share them with trust members for transparency which had already happened but posting them in here was only going to lead to further unnecessary speculation

I refer to our fanbase and the myths around it not the Trust who are the poor bastards caught in the middle
    The chairman of the trust met a man that has history of being a conniving nuisance towards our club so fans are within their right to ask questions.

Swansea's trust are not flavour of the month and haven't been for quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    The chairman of the trust met a man that has history of being a conniving nuisance towards our club so fans are within their right to ask questions.
    That's correct , fans do have the right to ask questions

But when the fans were asked to step up and join the trust for all of us to have a better voice ....

A number of fans tried to ruin the trust before it even got off the ground and lots of other fans said sorry , washing the car , busy . Oh ask someone else ......

And other such bollocks

We get the voice we deserve I am afraid

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Swansea's trust are not flavour of the month and haven't been for quite awhile.
    They have achieved loads to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post

So why you washing your dirty laundry in Public?

ps the membership admin was and still is an absolute mess