+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best atmosphere at the CCS

Re: Best atmosphere at the CCS

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Not that many considering how long it's been open!

Leicester Playoff
    2-1 Jacks game
    Belgium 2015
    Thursday night

they're the ones that stand out, I'm sure there's others that I've missed or were good but didn't quite hit the heights of those 4 examples
    Stand outs.

Man City home in the PL.

The game v Leicester in the p!ssing down rain when Gypes was sent off was better than the play off game in my opinion.

Im sure in particular if its Scotland and the game is going our way then the play off final for a World Cup place may beat them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Stand outs.

Man City home in the PL.

The game v Leicester in the p!ssing down rain when Gypes was sent off was better than the play off game in my opinion.

Im sure in particular if its Scotland and the game is going our way then the play off final for a World Cup place may beat them all.
    Agreed. I wasn't at the Man City game because of the red shenanigans but I can imagine it was absolutely bouncing. Can't remember the Gyepes game tbh

Stand outs.

Man City home in the PL.

I was about to mention the Gyepes game. Ending up with a back 4 with Capaldi at CB, Whitts at LB added to it all.

Thursday was special. Belgium game in 2015 was amazing.

FAW have done a really good job at letting the fans do what they do best, and asking what they want.

The FAW have done well to not considering switching to the Millenium as well and chasing the money.

Im sure the semi and final would easily sell out.

The Belgium 2015 game was an incredible atmosphere, the spontaneous rendition of the anthem had the hairs on the back of my neck. Thursday was right up there with that for me.
    Last edited by Madlock; 27-03-22 at 14:47. Reason: Typo

The FAW have done well to not considering switching to the Millenium as well and chasing the money.

Im sure the semi and final would easily sell out.
    Yep great credit to them. Also the last four managerial appointments have gone well. Speed, Coleman, Giggs and now Page (albeit temporary for now).

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep great credit to them. Also the last four managerial appointments have gone well. Speed, Coleman, Giggs and now Page (albeit temporary for now).
    Giggs?

You are usually serious.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Giggs?

You are usually serious.
    Of course.We qualified for a major finals under him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It was a strange game that they dominated, scored from a Marshall mistake. We levelled against the run of play. Could have lost it when Van Der Gun shot straight at Marshall. They started to sing "You'll Never Beat the Jacks", then Wildig's header fell straight to Chopra who couldn't miss. They'd had the bragging rights for 2 years. We pinched it, undeservedly, from them.
    ..thought it was Kuqi that missed before Chopra scored?

The atmosphere at the Carling Cup semi against Palace was pretty good. More for the tension rather than excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The atmosphere at the Carling Cup semi against Palace was pretty good. More for the tension rather than excitement.

...we're not ****ing scared

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Of course.We qualified for a major finals under him.
    Mere facts will never alter some people's opinion of Giggs.

Yes agree, credit the FAW who seem to have "got it"... at least for the time being