+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest flying

Forest flying

3 nil up at Blackpool and it's not HT yet.

Put's them into a play off spot and they still have games in hand. They are my tip to go up via the play offs unless they keep on winning and Bournemouth stumble.

Re: Forest flying

Club with potential. Made a great managerial hire.

Brennan Johnson having a great game. He'll be first pick for Wales if he carries on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Put's them into a play off spot and they still have games in hand. They are my tip to go up via the play offs unless they keep on winning and Bournemouth stumble.
    Incredibly we did the double on them

Away to Fulham and Bournemouth in their last 3 games, so should be interesting if they maintain their form.

I watched Johnson closely against Liverpool, and it was clear early on that he is a cut above most players of his age. He has speed, skill, vision and a good temperament. Only he can mess things up now.

We should have got Cooper when we had the chance, instead of that useless lummox that is currently in the managers hot seat down here

11 points is a tall order mind Mike.

Hard to believe they are still not in top six. They are heavily dependent on loanees at the moment but Joe Worrall looks good enough to play at the top level.