+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positives about today

Positives about today

There was nothing on that game points or prizes wise !

We got absolutely leathered and if we had been bottom 3 and needing points morison would have been heading for the gallows .

Shocking

Re: Positives about today

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

We got absolutely leathered and if we had been bottom 3 and needing points morison would have been heading for the gallows .

Shocking
    There is only one team in Wales and they wave a union jack about - go figure - that's the positive for me that I'm not a jack

Leaving aside that this must rank amongst the most humiliating defeat in my 40+ years of supporting City, yes, there was nothing in terms of points desperately needed thankfully. Imagine if there had have been - the Jacks would have been even more ecstatic if they had sent City down!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Leaving aside that this must rank amongst the most humiliating defeat in my 40+ years of supporting City, yes, there was nothing in terms of points desperately needed thankfully. Imagine if there had have been - the Jacks would have been even more ecstatic if they had sent City down!
    Be thankful for small mercies 🥺

Wouldn't have wanted it this way but hearing about the no double thing was quite irritating.

Probably happen every now and then going forward.

The cider was cold

It wasn’t televised

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    It wasn’t televised
    Indeed!

I won't waste money going to the Madejski next weekend

I had a nice cup of tea this morning

The coffee was pretty good in the ninian stand and I had a lovely walk home after the game.

"Maybe I like the misery" - Mrs Doyle

The wife said she would cheer me up so I got her a taxi.

Had a nice lunch in the Tuck cafe in canton

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Shocking
    Drameh.

Nothing else.

I can't think of any positives , other than the weather and crowd , sadly even the crowd made me angry in the end ? as they are not always there in those type of numbers amd energy, but hey after todays performance who could blame them.

Our players don't glory in the actions of a bunch of braindead hooligan morons 30 years ago, our club brings on two 19 year old Welsh academy products and our fans don't wave Union Jacks about

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I can't think of any positives , other than the weather and crowd , sadly even the crowd made me angry in the end ? as they are not always there in those type of numbers amd energy, but hey after todays performance who could blame them.
    I sit at the front of the Ninian, it's usually pretty empty down there. Today it was packed (until the Jacks went 3-0). Just before kickoff two late comers pushed their way along my row and when they got to me said "you're sat in my seat". I was very restrained and didn't swear, but pointed I have a season ticket and have sat in that seat week after week for years. I was pissed off that so many people just come to see Swansea, my afternoon only got worse from then on.
    Although I did enjoy a pint in Crafty Devil after while waiting for the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I sit at the front of the Ninian, it's usually pretty empty down there. Today it was packed (until the Jacks went 3-0). Just before kickoff two late comers pushed their way along my row and when they got to me said "you're sat in my seat". I was very restrained and didn't swear, but pointed I have a season ticket and have sat in that seat week after week for years. I was pissed off that so many people just come to see Swansea, my afternoon only got worse from then on.
    Although I did enjoy a pint in Crafty Devil after while waiting for the bus.
    Was ot their seat or did they have that wrong?

A cardiff boy scored a decent goal?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Was ot their seat or did they have that wrong?
    They had it wrong...I know my seat.

I missed the 4th goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I missed the 4th goal.
    So did I, when I got to the car it came as an absolute shock that we conceded 4

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    So did I, when I got to the car it came as an absolute shock that we conceded 4

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    They had it wrong...I know my seat.
    It had to be asked. Chill out.