+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morison unhappy about team leak

Morison unhappy about team leak

Re: Morison unhappy about team leak

The other board had team news which was bang on the money on the basis that the poster "had been told" - didn't see the social media stuff as I'm not on twitter or Facebook so don't know if it was the same news as from the board

Read this earlier.

Not sure how Ince wouldn't have seen it really, even if he didn't come across it himself (busy etc) someone from the players and staff would have seen it and it would have been talked about surely?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Read this earlier.

Not sure how Ince wouldn't have seen it really, even if he didn't come across it himself (busy etc) someone from the players and staff would have seen it and it would have been talked about surely?
    What a fecking attention seeking plum abbodonato is - claims he doesn't want to leak so why post the cryptic message at all and then start giving clues as to whter people's guesses are right or not

Wonder who the leak is and SM right to be fuming not so much for the side being known but thinking there is someone in the camp that he can't trust

Hope he feeds the leak some believable bullshit and flushes him or her out

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    What a fecking attention seeking plum abbodonato is.....
    It's almost as if he's a professional journalist.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Loose use of the term professional in my opinion

Loose use of the term professional in my opinion
    He definitely gets paid.

He definitely gets paid.
    Haha you are right but there are different definitions of being a professional

Haha you are right but there are different definitions of being a professional
    He gets paid to report on Cardiff City. He didn't give the team away, although he was under no obligation to keep it under wraps.

Morison has been arsey with the press pretty much from day one, but blaming them for his side going a goal down is laughable.

He gets paid to report on Cardiff City. He didn't give the team away, although he was under no obligation to keep it under wraps.

Morison has been arsey with the press pretty much from day one, but blaming them for his side going a goal down is laughable.
    Agree he wasn't at fault for the goal but reading the twitter feed doesn't put abbodonato in good light in my view as it appears attention seeking and not very journalistic

It's no real surprise as the standard of journalism at the WOL has been poor for as long as I can remember

As I said the bigger concern is who has got the big mouth inside the camp

In the past we had an insider leaking news to that muppet calling himself Staff who even claimed to be an employee at the club.
    So i hope the club find the culprit who was leaking confidential news out and take serious measures

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    In the past we had an insider leaking news to that muppet calling himself Staff who even claimed to be an employee at the club.
    So i hope the club find the culprit who was leaking confidential news out and take serious measures
    Why does that board anger you so much stan.

The team has been leaked well before ko by some itk Twitter accounts for months.

Not great.

any manager would be pissed off if the team was leaked

The other board had team news which was bang on the money on the basis that the poster "had been told" - didn't see the social media stuff as I'm not on twitter or Facebook so don't know if it was the same news as from the board
    If that’s true, then why does the club still allow that board to exist?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    If that’s true, then why does the club still allow that board to exist?
    How can they stop it from existing? If you do actually know please share.

How can they stop it from existing? If you do actually know please share.
    Freedom of speech isn't it? But this topic being debated on the other board and I find the comments quite ironic considering the amount of times posters on there have given the impression of having inside imformation

Freedom of speech isn't it? But this topic being debated on the other board and I find the comments quite ironic considering the amount of times posters on there have given the impression of having inside imformation
    I won't click on the link to find out mate

When I saw the title of this thread I thought the team bus toilet had developed a fault and they had to piss down an embankment on the M4.

'I think what I am hearing...' is a phrase I found particularly amusing in that thread.

Is there anyone on that board not “In the know”?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread I thought the team bus toilet had developed a fault and they had to piss down an embankment on the M4.
    sounds like something out of the diary of Mark Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    😁

Don’t think it came out on any board first, but in Twitter.

Has happened regularly this season, though I don’t remember it coming out as early before.

It’s not normally Abbodonato, it’s a couple of other posters.

Why does that board anger you so much stan.
    The board doesn't anger me but there are few massive massive hypocrites on there..
    Example 1
    The culprit who apparently leaked the info is a disgrace and well out of order and deserves to be run out of footbal..
    Funny this wasn't said when " Staff " was posting updates and leaked info whilst pretending to be an employee at the club..