+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Family Fun Day. Well done City.

The Family Fun Day. Well done City.

My son and grandsons had a very enjoyable day at CCFC. They met lots of players, got autographs and photos.
    Well done and thanks to all the players and organisers.

Re: The Family Fun Day. Well done City.

Good to see the club doing stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    My son and grandsons had a very enjoyable day at CCFC. They met lots of players, got autographs and photos.
    I didn't see this advertised?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post

great that the club are doing stuff in the community

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    It was most probably on the tinternet, but like you, I didn’t know it was going on.

Very poor indeed

Lots of positive comments from people who went on FB and Instagram so well done city.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It was most probably on the tinternet, but like you, I didn’t know it was going on.

Very poor indeed
    Is the modern world

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    They had it up on there website a few week ago, and i think they send it out in emails to ST holders that have ticked the relevant mailing boxes Stan. Not a fair way to advertise these things. They assume that everybody logs in to website regularly and/or regularly check e-mails. In my family there are a number of us ST holders and very rarely do we all receive the same email. If i did not keep an eye on the website things could easily pass us over.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    They had it up on there website a few week ago, and i think they send it out in emails to ST holders that have ticked the relevant mailing boxes Stan. Not a fair way to advertise these things. They assume that everybody logs in to website regularly and/or regularly check e-mails. In my family there are a number of us ST holders and very rarely do we all receive the same email. If i did not keep an eye on the website things could easily pass us over.
    Spedger

No, you must be wrong, if it was on the tinternet, Shirley everyone seen it advertised

The tinternet reaches everyone, doesn’t it ?

No, you must be wrong, if it was on the tinternet, Shirley everyone seen it advertised

The tinternet reaches everyone, doesn’t it ?
    You will always find something to moan about, fair play

I love how consistent you are

To be fair during Tan,s era the club has really applied itself very well with its commitement to being a top family friendly club.

Very poor indeed
    Aren't you a bit long in the tooth for asking players to sign their autographs?

Well done the club 👏

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Spedger
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ly-fun-day-ccs