+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matches on CCTV

Matches on CCTV

Are the games that CCTV show live, stored anywhere? Let's say I wanted to watch yesterday's game v Hull again (goodness knows why, it's just an example), are they available somewhere on site? I had a look, and nothing jumps out at you, but someone may know better. So here's the question - if I paid £10 to watch a game live on CCTV, can I watch it again, later on? And if so, how?

Re: Matches on CCTV

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Are the games that CCTV show live, stored anywhere? Let's say I wanted to watch yesterday's game v Hull again (goodness knows why, it's just an example), are they available somewhere on site? I had a look, and nothing jumps out at you, but someone may know better. So here's the question - if I paid £10 to watch a game live on CCTV, can I watch it again, later on? And if so, how?
    You can watch a rerun on the city website free of charge.
    They are labelled the full 90mins

I wasted £10 on the fecking match yesterday.
    Money down the drain after 10 mins.

Frig me! How long have they been doing that for? I have never noticed that before

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Frig me! How long have they been doing that for? I have never noticed that before
    For a few seasons at least. I used to pay for the season ticket with iFollow, however, the buffering was so bad (I have really slow Internet) that most of the time I just resigned myself to watching the full 90 minutes the next day instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    How long??? We’ve been conceding early all bloody season

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I wasted £10 on the fecking match yesterday.
    Money down the drain after 10 mins.
    Games last 90 minutes, not 10. We could have got a point or won second half. You got your money's worth just in the last ten minutes.