+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble today.

Re: Trouble today.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Away coaches are TOLD to come off at junction 33 and use the A4232 to access the CCS

I should imagine that this coach firm will be hearing from Mr Plod the Policeman and the Traffic Commission Officer
    Those involved should be hearing from the twat squad cos that's what they are

I heard that they’d been drinking in Whitchurch, if so the driver should have gone north back onto the M4 then on the junction 33. Bluetit would have had all that sorted, have a few prearranged pints by all means but get back on track well in time and come in the official route.

They were giving everyone the finger and wanker signal from the Canton cross to the point they got attacked they weren't family types they were looking for trouble and found it.
    Feck um

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    They were giving everyone the finger and wanker signal from the Canton cross to the point they got attacked they weren't family types they were looking for trouble and found it.
    Feck um
    They were lads and got a shock from a dozen 15 year olds

Soppy tarts

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Soppy tarts
    my boys gave Manure what for last night, were goin win another title. you REDDDDSSSSS !!!

PM me any more junk like what's above and I'll come up there and toe end your exhaust pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Feck um
    Yes, they were giving the 'V' sign - I was literally walking past as a few of them were doing it. I just laughed and walked on.

Soppy tarts
    Reading quotes of Cardiff getting battered etc those Luton fans were useless in my opinion.
    I was told today that a short stocky fella with a white top had got off the bus earlier and run across a road to goad some people who didn't retaliate and was seen grinning making gestures going back to the coach.
    The same fella tried it again by the Ninian and was dropped by a boy about 16/17
    Looking at the video again i think he can be seen crawling on the floor before being helped and walking back to the coach like a naughty boy

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Yes, they were giving the 'V' sign - I was literally walking past as a few of them were doing it. I just laughed and walked on.
    Well it didn't turn out to be Victory!

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Reading quotes of Cardiff getting battered etc those Luton fans were useless in my opinion.
    I was told today that a short stocky fella with a white top had got off the bus earlier and run across a road to goad some people who didn't retaliate and was seen grinning making gestures going back to the coach.
    The same fella tried it again by the Ninian and was dropped by a boy about 16/17
    Looking at the video again i think he can be seen crawling on the floor before being helped and walking back to the coach like a naughty boy
    It's a young mans game .

Does anyone remember when Stockport County's finest came down in a bus , ran around Canton then were seen surrounded by police in the car park soaking wet waiting for a new coach as whilst they were in the ground their transport had been demolished and bricked ?

Poor things

Does anyone remember when Stockport County's finest came down in a bus , ran around Canton then were seen surrounded by police in the car park soaking wet waiting for a new coach as whilst they were in the ground their transport had been demolished and bricked ?

Poor things
    Wasn't that Rotherham?
    Saying that every other week this seemed to happen

Wasn't that Rotherham?
    Stockport away in 86 was a mad away day

FFS!! A good old soul crew thread on this board...who would have believed it. Jannis must be loving it

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    FFS!! A good old soul crew thread on this board...who would have believed it. Jannis must be loving it
    Surely we are free to talk about this or are you a dictator like Jannis

Soppy tarts
    Jack in work with me was telling us earlier that he's watched the video and Cardiff get a tuning. We showed him the video again and said point out the where Cardiff get a tuning he said he can't but they just did

Jack in work with me was telling us earlier that he's watched the video and Cardiff get a tuning. We showed him the video again and said point out the where Cardiff get a tuning he said he can't but they just did
    Jackanory as usual

Fatty looks in a right state. Bet he wishes he'd stayed on the coach

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Jackanory as usual
    No i'm not lying

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Fatty looks in a right state. Bet he wishes he'd stayed on the coach
    He got away with it minutes earlier so thought he'd do it again

Wasn't that Rotherham?
    It was Stockport

We were walking from the Canton Cross to the ground and this group of lads ran at us , we simply were not interested so they ran past us towards Canton then 5 minutes later ran past us followed by locals

Who then bashed up their bus

No i'm not lying
    It’s not all about you love 😂