+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Source Documents

Re: Source Documents

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour.
    Nor me especially in the real world away from them keyboards. I do think he does get very angry ? I used to think it was banter, sadly I was very wrong . I'm sure he's a fine fella .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nor me especially in the real world away from them keyboards. I do think he does get very angry ? I used to think it was banter, sadly I was very wrong . I'm sure he's a fine fella .
    If only I could think of the perfect wingman for an anti-semetic, the Jewish mafia are taking over the world in the Great Reset and prolonging the clown's inability to justify his assertion that his posts are based on source documents. Hmmm, wait a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If only I could think of the perfect wingman for an anti-semetic, the Jewish mafia are taking over the world in the Great Reset and prolonging the clown's inability to justify his assertion that his posts are based on source documents. Hmmm, wait a minute.
    You do need to get out and about , just got back in from a few good pints, and laugh.

PS I've not got a clue what your blabbering on about ??

PS I've not got a clue what your blabbering on about ??

In other startling news, ursine defecation on arboreal terrain continues unabated.

Here is Wales Bales trying to intimidate Heisenberg by doxxing him.

"BTW I could report this crap, but I'll let it go, so that people can see who the real "TB" is. I know who you are, it wasn't too difficult find out"

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post4957561

And here he is trying to intimidate me by revealing my first name

"What's up Mikey boy, why are you getting so worked up over a spelling mistake in the local rag? "

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5280278

So it's a little rich to see him accusing others of stalking in this thread, and saying:

"You need to take care mate, because you are going way beyond banter, and straying into the area of online harassment. "

"Stalking is harassment and you need to sort yourself out before you totally lose the plot. "

"I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour. "

It is a bit like groundhog day on here since the prodigal son returned.

1) Make a statement trying to show how clued up you are or make a small mistake;
    2) Get challenged on the statement or mistake;
    3) Ego fails to accept that statement is unsupported or mistake has been made;
    4) Launch a tirade against the people asking for the evidence and/or refuse to accept a mistake, no matter how simple could be made;
    5) Wingman appears to parrot the tirade.

All we are missing is someone coming on with a smiley and a suggestion the prodigal son calms down.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Here is Wales Bales trying to intimidate Heisenberg by doxxing him.

"BTW I could report this crap, but I'll let it go, so that people can see who the real "TB" is. I know who you are, it wasn't too difficult find out"

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post4957561

And here he is trying to intimidate me by revealing my first name

"What's up Mikey boy, why are you getting so worked up over a spelling mistake in the local rag? "

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5280278

So it's a little rich to see him accusing others of stalking in this thread, and saying:

"You need to take care mate, because you are going way beyond banter, and straying into the area of online harassment. "

"Stalking is harassment and you need to sort yourself out before you totally lose the plot. "

"I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour. "
    I know what you mean though.

A few weeks back there was this post about Abertridwr that came out of the blue with no context other than the coincidence that I was raised there. The guy can't even do righteous indignation without his hypocrisy being exposed to everyone.......well almost everyone.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?452579-Abertridwr

Is this that serious???

You can see and feel a type of stalking personalised attacks, suggesting its an attempt to ( silence ) alernative views with a hope that person eventually leave this board and your left with one view and one view only , which in my humble view is very sad indeed .

Almost Putin like 🤪 do as I say or else you will be attacked.

Just debate . ?

Is this that serious???

You can see and feel a type of stalking personalised attacks, suggesting its an attempt to ( silence ) alernative views with a hope that person eventually leave this board and your left with one view and one view only , which in my humble view is very sad indeed .

Almost Putin like �� do as I say or else you will be attacked.

Just debate . ?
    Yes, I'd say the personal attacks and threats to reveal personal identifying information are definitely intended to scare people away from using the board.

Is this that serious???

Almost Putin like �� do as I say or else you will be attacked.

Just debate . ?
    I think you are a little misguided if you think that engaging in social media is impersonal and all about the subject matter. People generally use it to project their personality and get something from it. Going looking for "bites" and feeling good when you get them for instance.

There are a number of people on here with whom I don't hold the same political or moral outlook who have my respect. JamesWales will coherently argue his corner. Even though he's usually in the stratosphere Organ Morgan does not seem to take himself too seriously.

If WB is uncomfortable with having his words challenged or previous utterances highlighted then either be a bit more circumspect and less pompous in uttering them or front up with some evidence . Trying to slap down Tito with his well worn I only use source documents is as tired as the I only support the rule of law stuff he spouts. Whenever we get to this point its usually Lardy and Cyril, Russia Collusion, stalker, abusive words in an endless loop with no substance ad infinitum.

If you want to be his faithful back up it's a free world, just as those who wish to point out hypocrisy or challenge overbloated vague statements are free to do so. If using the search function on this board or Google to do that makes me a stalker then guilty as charged.

Just Debate!

I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour.
    how is he going way beyond what is normal? I dip in and out of this board so might have missed a bunch of stuff but he's just challenging you to prove some stuff you've claimed isn't he? Where does the stalking come into it?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    how is he going way beyond what is normal? I dip in and out of this board so might have missed a bunch of stuff but he's just challenging you to prove some stuff you've claimed isn't he? Where does the stalking come into it?
    THIS ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    In fairness I have a compilation of his Covid greatest thoughts (available on Kindle £1.99). In response to a post he finished by saying: Millions of people died, but hey-ho, let's make some jokes. I highlighted some of the things he said that underplayed that there was a virus at all, cynical views about people's deaths including the decimation of people in care homes was some plot by hidden forces.

As I lost people close to me in those circumstances I highlighted his hypocrisy.

Like I said to LoM the search function here does not take much effort. Anyone can use it and happy for my idiotic thoughts over the years to be played back for my minor shame. I guess if you were LoM you might throw a bit of outraged smoke around that kind of thing!

In fairness I have a compilation of his Covid greatest thoughts (available on Kindle £1.99). In response to a post he finished by saying: Millions of people died, but hey-ho, let's make some jokes. I highlighted some of the things he said that underplayed that there was a virus at all, cynical views about people's deaths including the decimation of people in care homes was some plot by hidden forces.

As I lost people close to me in those circumstances I highlighted his hypocrisy.

Like I said to LoM the search function here does not take much effort. Anyone can use it and happy for my idiotic thoughts over the years to be played back for my minor shame. I guess if you were LoM you might throw a bit of outraged smoke around that kind of thing!
    If anyone is that interested, lol thankfully not everyone is fixated to me that your good self, take a break , breath , think of nice things , there are some great getaway breaks to be had in the Port Talbot area .

If anyone is that interested, lol thankfully not everyone is fixated to me that your good self, take a break , breath , think of nice things , there are some great getaway breaks to be had in the Port Talbot area .
    You won't bully me off this board with your snide comments and censoring of how I engage

You won't bully me off this board with your snide comments and censoring of how I engage
    Your not alone , we are here to help you just reach out , got to rush now got a job or two to do ,can type all day , if you need some help let us know .

Your not alone , we are here to help you just reach out , got to rush now got a job or two to do ,can type all day , if you need some help let us know .
    I know you can type all day but those empties don't return themselves. Thanks for your support in this trying time.

After reading about stalkers, you would be much better of not engaging with them. The ignore button is your friend here.

After reading about stalkers, you would be much better of not engaging with them. The ignore button is your friend here.
    You can't ignore the truth though... The toad is out of the hole now, Wales Bales!

Back in his box again, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Back in his box again, is he?
    Are ya gonna get all weird on me too? Why not be like happy fams hey bro, show some love & respect innit.

Are ya gonna get all weird on me too? Why not be like happy fams hey bro, show some love & respect innit.
    Manuel que.jpg

Happy hams?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Happy hams?
    No lah, happy family, peace and world harmony.