+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Llantwit major new kit

Llantwit major new kit

Quality. Their team has done the business on the pitch but their social media and PR game has been premier league all season. Well worth a follow.

https://twitter.com/LlantwitMajorFC/...GJCvNLHgx_fuWA

First Team

Re: Llantwit major new kit

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Quality. Their team has done the business on the pitch but their social media and PR game has been premier league all season. Well worth a follow.
    A
    https://twitter.com/LlantwitMajorFC/...GJCvNLHgx_fuWA
    Although I am obviously biased the club’s social media has been quite dramatic , especially for this level.

Very much a love it or hate it operation it cannot be disputed that it has caught the imagination.

The club come along way from the Barry and district and should have been playing at the pinnacle of Welsh club football next season but for the decision by the FAW to not issue a licence for the Ground to allow the Major to move up.

Unfortunately that decision will probably hurt the club, the manager has resigned, and the players will undoubtedly be attracted by those clubs who pay wages.

Nevertheless, they cannot take away the title from Llantwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Although I am obviously biased the club’s social media has been quite dramatic , especially for this level.

Very much a love it or hate it operation it cannot be disputed that it has caught the imagination.

The club come along way from the Barry and district and should have been playing at the pinnacle of Welsh club football next season but for the decision by the FAW to not issue a licence for the Ground to allow the Major to move up.

Unfortunately that decision will probably hurt the club, the manager has resigned, and the players will undoubtedly be attracted by those clubs who pay wages.

Nevertheless, they cannot take away the title from Llantwit.
    Yeah we have debated the licence issue elsewhere enough so not to restart that but the social media stuff etc has been wonderful. As are crowds pushing towards 500, don't think many in Llantwit never mind elsewhere would have predicted that not long ago. Hope they get that game v boca now as compensation!

First Team

Yeah we have debated the licence issue elsewhere enough so not to restart that but the social media stuff etc has been wonderful. As are crowds pushing towards 500, don't think many in Llantwit never mind elsewhere would have predicted that not long ago. Hope they get that game v boca now as compensation!
    I can remember the days at the Rec where it would be the two men and a dog watching.

The crowds for the final run in,in the context of where the club were once, were outstanding.

Maybe the old poster on here , Dudders, will be adding a new chapter to his book about the Major in Europe.

Huge support for Cardiff City in Llantwit too

Always has been

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I can remember the days at the Rec where it would be the two men and a dog watching.

The crowds for the final run in,in the context of where the club were once, were outstanding.

Maybe the old poster on here , Dudders, will be adding a new chapter to his book about the Major in Europe.
    I always assumed its dudders doing their PR and social media stuff.

I always assumed its dudders doing their PR and social media stuff.
    Might PM him to ask.

'Sglodion' means 'chips', as in fish and chips. They're sponsored by a chip shop?

https://nation.cymru/sport/argentini...a-juniors-kit/

Lots of orders from Argentina! Nice away kit also.

International

https://nation.cymru/sport/argentini...a-juniors-kit/

Lots of orders from Argentina! Nice away kit also.
    Brilliant what a story

I've noticed a few Llantwit Major bummers on here recently.

Glory hunters.

Tor Sports make some cracking kits for local sides. Love their Rogerstone Tiny Rebel shirts, especially the Clwb Tropica away one.

Would love to see them have a crack at a Cardiff kit if they could get a one-off distributor to handle the scale.