+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tickets for Let’s Rock - Tredegar Park available

Tickets for Let’s Rock - Tredegar Park available

5 tickets available for Let’s Rock 80s festival in Tredegar Park next Saturday- £30 each ( face value)

Line up here…
    https://letsrockwales.com/

Message if interested.

My wife bought them, ages ago but I booked us to go to Ireland for the weekend avoiding the jubilee stuff, so can’t go to the festival now.

Re: Tickets for Let’s Rock - Tredegar Park available

Should be called 'Lets Pop'

Marc Almond the only artist I would look forward too if I were going maybe Tenpole Tudor !

which reminds me jumping around at the local school disco when this was in the charts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AywIL5_eYM

Went to this in Newport three years ago. A cracking day out but have seen quite a few of these artists already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Went to this in Newport three years ago. A cracking day out but have seen quite a few of these artists already.
    I used to enjoy it better when it was a camping weekend at Ashton Court Bristol. Some great weekends in the sun there.

Time moves on and I think it was a bit much getting enough top acts there for a weekend.

Some 90s acts in it now to bulk it up.

Still a few legendary one from the 80s still going though.

My trip to Ireland has out paid to it though, plus 2 Glamorgan games in the T20 and I’ll be on a plane when Wales play on Sunday evening - cheers Putin you total shit stain 🤦*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I used to enjoy it better when it was a camping weekend at Ashton Court Bristol. Some great weekends in the sun there.

Time moves on and I think it was a bit much getting enough top acts there for a weekend.

Some 90s acts in it now to bulk it up.

Still a few legendary one from the 80s still going though.

My trip to Ireland has out paid to it though, plus 2 Glamorgan games in the T20 and I’ll be on a plane when Wales play on Sunday evening - cheers Putin you total shit stain ��*♂️
    Yep we did Ashton Court in 2017 and camped for the weekend. Midge Ure in the tent on the Friday night was terrific.
    Went again in 2018 for the day.
    Enjoyed all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep we did Ashton Court in 2017 and camped for the weekend. Midge Ure in the tent on the Friday night was terrific.
    Went again in 2018 for the day.
    Enjoyed all of them.
    Yeah, me too. Loads of friends came, plus my eldest & youngest kids. Good few pints too.
    Music, beer, fresh air, mates.. can’t fault it.