+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone Off To Poland?

Anyone Off To Poland?

Leaving at 3am, trying to get some kip now......impossible.

Re: Anyone Off To Poland?

I might wander down the road on Wednesday. Got tickets in both ends. Love to go in the Red Wall but lads from work have got me in with them. Big decision. Love to see & hear the red wall from outside it for a change.

Guess it's not the German's this time ( sorry couldn't help throwing that in )

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Leaving at 3am, trying to get some kip now......impossible.
    Yeah, 1.30 start for me. Had flights for the original date to Wroclaw but had to rearrange so Stansted to Katowice then train. That £8 first class return for the train trip of 2 1/4 hours burned a hole!

Safe trip!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yeah, 1.30 start for me. Had flights for the original date to Wroclaw but had to rearrange so Stansted to Katowice then train. That £8 first class return for the train trip of 2 1/4 hours burned a hole!

Safe trip!
    Yeah, we caught a cold as well, booked Warsaw. Changed National Express, Plane & hotel dates after the rearranged date. We’re on a coach with other fans there and back to Wroclaw on Wednesday. Not back until Saturday (as originally planned) so it’s a decent city break in Warsaw.

Beware in Poland clubs and bars. Plenty of spiking drinks then getting mobile banking drained . Banks have head in the sand about this .

Quote Originally Posted by tricks View Post
    Beware in Poland clubs and bars. Plenty of spiking drinks then getting mobile banking drained . Banks have head in the sand about this .
    Much like any other places then, got to have your wits about you 100% of the time as always.