+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When an online deal is too good?

When an online deal is too good?

It’s probably a scam right?

A kayak, new for £75? Saw on fb marketplace under different names in last few weeks too….

https://stridemall.shop/products/198...ted-time-offer

Re: When an online deal is too good?

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

I ordered a folding soccer bench from one of them sites, paid with PayPal, of course it was too god to be true, it never arrived, I claimed my money back in 2 weeks from PayPal

so I spot a SUP on a similar site, well its too good to be true, its a scam, paid with paypal again, ordered 2 this time, after 20 something days, contacted PayPal, money back in my account

paypal is great, make sure its included with payment protection, you really have little to lose, but of course its too good to be true

you might aswell order the hottub they have for $90 aswell go big or go home

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I ordered a folding soccer bench from one of them sites, paid with PayPal, of course it was too GOD to be true, it never arrived, I claimed my money back in 2 weeks from PayPal

so I spot a SUP on a similar site, well its too good to be true, its a scam, paid with paypal again, ordered 2 this time, after 20 something days, contacted PayPal, money back in my account

paypal is great, make sure its included with payment protection, you really have little to lose, but of course its too good to be true

Well GOD only knows !

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I ordered a folding soccer bench from one of them sites, paid with PayPal, of course it was too god to be true, it never arrived, I claimed my money back in 2 weeks from PayPal

PayPal is great for that, the scammers still get the £75 though….something that’s usually £500 for £73….hhmmmm
    Maybe just maybe it is a girl from Merthyr called Alice like said on fb marketplace

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Well GOD only knows !
    You really are a boring fart aren't you.