+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: my unofficial world cup song...lol

my unofficial world cup song...lol

chucked a few welsh legends in the blender.. not complete as still a rough cut as more welsh legends to add
    all blended in with a dance track of my own... hope you guys enjoy
    all things wonderfull welsh and more...

just click on the crowd for the link... enjoy

Re: my unofficial world cup song...lol

i removed this mix due to getting a copyright infringement for a song thats not even in the mix HAHAHA... cant make it up

i will update the link whaen the fresh mix is done

Looking forward to hearing it

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    i removed this mix due to getting a copyright infringement for a song thats not even in the mix HAHAHA... cant make it up

i will update the link whaen the fresh mix is done
    If the alleged copyright infringement related to a track that wasn't included in your original mix how do you know if a remix will solve the problem?

So when's the big reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    If the alleged copyright infringement related to a track that wasn't included in your original mix how do you know if a remix will solve the problem?
    because youtube are idiots lol..
    out of all the tracks and samples ive used in the mix and there are around 30 tracks and samples... they picked out robin s - show me love extended remix... this track is not even in the mix... so i changed the video called it a different remix name and its slips through the copyright net
    would not be so bad if they had picked on any track, that you can clearly hear HAHAHA but to randomly select a track out of thin air ive not even used, blimey lol what a joke

well its all just a bit of fun, but the re-re mix is done, and its still a rough cut as i have far too many projects and commsions on the go to master and complete it...

click on the nodding dj for the link...

here is the yma o hyd remix if required... click on the waving flag for the link...

also someone request i do something with the kate bush running up the hills song... so naturally i mixed stranger things theme into it... . click on the bush... well the cactus then lol

hope you enjoy cheers