+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Re: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dow Jones closed 2021 at 36k, finished 2022 at 33k, its poorest performance since 2008.

But that's success according to some of our mRNA-addled drips.
    10% down. That's not an economic collapse.

Does anyone know how much a coat costs nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Does anyone know how much a coat costs nowadays?
    It depends if you are buying it to visit the North or South Pole and before of after the magnetism switches from one to the other in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It depends if you are buying it to visit the North or South Pole and before of after the magnetism switches from one to the other in March.
    Thanks for the reminder.

For those unaware, circle your diary for March 23, 2023, when a magnetic pole shift is anticipated by some avid observers.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380724]Thanks for the reminder.

For those unaware, circle your diary for March 23, 2023, when a magnetic pole shift is anticipated by some avid observers.

Internet conspiracy theorists predicted that the same shift would happen in 2012 and 2016. It didn't happen.

Oh, and magnetic polar switches do not take place in a matter of a few years.[QUOTE]

You continually look a complete chump when your predictions don't come to pass, you go to ground for a short while and come back as normal. It's so amusing.

snip - 2023-01-10T145151.768.jpg

[QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;5380770][QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380724]Thanks for the reminder.

Internet conspiracy theorists predicted that the same shift would happen in 2012 and 2016. It didn't happen.

Oh, and magnetic polar switches do not take place in a matter of a few years.

You continually look a complete chump when your predictions don't come to pass, you go to ground for a short while and come back as normal. It's so amusing.

snip - 2023-01-10T145151.768.jpg
    I was amazed recently by the number of videos returned at youtube following a search for 'magnetic pole shift.'

Such an event occurs every 12,000 years many experts estimate.

Should this shift actually happen we can expect some major clues beforehand... volcanoes popping off all over and huge earthquakes.

The distance the magnetic pole drifted in 2022 was equal to the distance it took the previous seven years to cover. Few would dispute it is speeding up, and for many that 40 degree mark will be a tipping point.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380778][QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;5380770]
    Thanks for the reminder.

I was amazed recently by the number of videos returned at youtube following a search for 'magnetic pole shift.'

Should this shift actually happen we can expect some major clues beforehand... volcanoes popping off all over and huge earthquakes.

The distance the magnetic pole drifted in 2022 was equal to the distance it took the previous seven years to cover. Few would dispute it is speeding up, and for many that 40 degree mark will be a tipping point.
    https://climate.nasa.gov/ask-nasa-cl...limate-change/

Still, what would NASA know when you have You Tube videos to provide your "knowledge".

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380778][QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;5380770]
    Thanks for the reminder.

The March Magnetic Apocalype prediction is absolute bollocks and shows just how gullible you have been yet again!
    This is like whack-a-mole!

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5380804][QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380778]

https://climate.nasa.gov/ask-nasa-cl...limate-change/

Still, what would NASA know when you have You Tube videos to provide your "knowledge".
    NASA has forgotten where they can purchase radiation protecting spacesuits it allegedly managed to procure to help place men on the moon several times 50 years ago, therefore they are unable to get one beyond 600 miles from earth today but somehow could get them 240 thousand miles away five decades ago. It isn't that long since this was discussed in another thread in which I posted a NASA scientist saying they cannot get them farther than the earth's inner atmosphere (600 miles) because radiation will kill them. I also included President Obama stating 600 miles is the limit.

I realise you're knocking on but your memory cells appear to be in sharp decline.

[QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;5380825][QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380778]

The March Magnetic Apocalype prediction is absolute bollocks and shows just how gullible you have been yet again!
    This is like whack-a-mole!
    Naturally, I hope the possible extinction level event doesn't happen.

There's a certain irony in being called gullible by a serial clot shot lover. I believe you'd queue up for a so-called vaccine to help mitigate climate change if the telly told you to.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380836][QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;5380825]

Naturally, I hope the possible extinction level event doesn't happen.

There's a certain irony in being called gullible by a serial clot shot lover. I believe you'd queue up for a so-called vaccine to help mitigate climate change if the telly told you to.
    Your predictions keep failing. Time after time. Totally laughable.

Ahahaha of course Organ Morgan doesn’t believe in the moon landing. It shouldn’t surprise me really.

Don’t suppose you’d care to say what shape you think the earth is Morg?

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380832][QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5380804]

NASA has forgotten where they can purchase radiation protecting spacesuits it allegedly managed to procure to help place men on the moon several times 50 years ago, therefore they are unable to get one beyond 600 miles from earth today but somehow could get them 240 thousand miles away five decades ago. It isn't that long since this was discussed in another thread in which I posted a NASA scientist saying they cannot get them farther than the earth's inner atmosphere (600 miles) because radiation will kill them. I also included President Obama stating 600 miles is the limit.

I realise you're knocking on but your memory cells appear to be in sharp decline.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5302187

This should help your memory Morg. Lardy applying the coup de gras this time!

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5380874][QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5380832]
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5302187

This should help your memory Morg. Lardy applying the coup de gras this time!
    He delivered the coup de gras?! I wouldn't bet on him being able to deliver a newspaper to the correct address.

Try as I did he wasn't conflicted by how Obama was hoping to be able to travel that far by 2025 when they supposedly could several times beginning more than for 40 years before he made those remarks. As some oldies remark, you cannot educate pork.

Ta for linking that thread though. Where has that Tito lemon disappeared to? My faithful deputy Wales-Bales has gone AWOL too and I have yet to receive a sick note.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5381509][QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5380874]

He delivered the coup de gras?! I wouldn't bet on him being able to deliver a newspaper to the correct address.

Try as I did he wasn't conflicted by how Obama was hoping to be able to travel that far by 2025 when they supposedly could several times beginning more than for 40 years before he made those remarks. As some oldies remark, you cannot educate pork.

Ta for linking that thread though. Where has that Tito lemon disappeared to? My faithful deputy Wales-Bales has gone AWOL too and I have yet to receive a sick note.
    Here's NASA's workings Morg. Don't forget to post yours!

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/f...I_Problem7.pdf

It's a shame you don't read people's responses to you. Or maybe you do but don't understand them.

Either way, it just ends up with you repeating the same nonsense. Obama's quotes were not about travel beyond low earth orbit, but testing our ability to live there and using it as a base to explore deeper into space.

But I concede you're right about one thing - you can't educate pork.