+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Virginia Crosbie MP for Ynys Mon

Virginia Crosbie MP for Ynys Mon

...has sent a message wishing Jayne Ludlow and the Wales Women's football team good luck at the 2022 Euros.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-luck-24435582

Re: Virginia Crosbie MP for Ynys Mon

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    ...has sent a message wishing Jayne Ludlow and the Wales Women's football team good luck at the 2022 Euros.

It's always cringeworthy when an MP, or politician, councillor etc does such a thing. Surely a quick check if you're not sure is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

Future DCMS minister there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It's always cringeworthy when an MP, or politician, councillor etc does such a thing. Surely a quick check if you're not sure is the way to go.
    Exactly.
    Let's just hope she doesn't wish Ryan Giggs and the men's team good luck in Qatar.

Daft tory bitch 🤪

One of the BTL comments in WOL was spot on: Why are politicians so consistently awful at their jobs? They shouldn’t have to feign interest in their constituencies or their countries, it should be their reason for being in the job.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Daft tory bitch ��
    Or of course there this! May the gods bless you Sludge!

I find it almost inconceivable that a Welsh person, even one that knows almost nothing about sport, would not think "did we qualify?" before posting something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I find it almost inconceivable that a Welsh person, even one that knows almost nothing about sport, would not think "did we qualify?" before posting something like that.
    She's from Essex

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    She was born in Essex and after her election, she committed to learning the Welsh language and passed her entry level speaking examination in July 2021. I agree with you, though, she cited Jane Ludlow as the manager even though Gemma Grainger took over in 2021. She'll probably need a nightcap to get to sleep tonight (the MP, not Gemma).

Edit: Sludge was on the ball before me.

Plaid Cymru need to get their act together. Ridiculous to have a Tory there. Used to be Libs I think. Possibly retirees tilting the vote ?

Why is it the quality of so many MP’s is so poor? These people are our lawmakers.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She's from Essex
    Well that explains that.