+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International Video Pass

International Video Pass

I had one of these International Video Passes last year, working in Milan, but can't see anywhere on the club's website or ticketing office how to buy one for 22/23.

Anyone?

Re: International Video Pass

Not out yet. Mine’s still available from last season and only expires next week. I’m hoping when I get home it’s still working as promised.

Ie, this game is supposed to be covered by last season’s subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Ie, this game is supposed to be covered by last season’s subscription.

My Pass expired 30 June 2022.

But thanks anyway. Fingers crossed the option to buy for 22/23 will appear shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy the budgie View Post

My Pass expired 30 June 2022.

But thanks anyway. Fingers crossed the option to buy for 22/23 will appear shortly.
    Oh well that's weird!

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ge-united-live

I don't think the option is going to appear for you in that case because the above link says this:

"While supporters based abroad will not be able to purchase Match Passes for this fixture, those with an already active International Pass will be able to tune in to Saturday's match"

Did you manage to watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Did you manage to watch it?
    Sorry, something else cropped up so only just seen your message.

No, but I'll try again for the Newport match on Tuesday.

Mine expired on 20th June as the package runs on an 11 month cycle.

I am a sucker for the service because about half the season ends up blacked out for me, so I often end up VPN hopping to watch the game, which is sometimes hit or miss.

I understand it for games broadcast on Sky as typically Sky Germany, which is available here, will also broadcast the game. But there were probably 10 or so occasions where the game was blocked in my region with no other broadcaster showing the game and you just wonder why am I having to jump through hoops to watch a service I paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    Mine expired on 20th June as the package runs on an 11 month cycle.

I am a sucker for the service because about half the season ends up blacked out for me, so I often end up VPN hopping to watch the game, which is sometimes hit or miss.

I understand it for games broadcast on Sky as typically Sky Germany, which is available here, will also broadcast the game. But there were probably 10 or so occasions where the game was blocked in my region with no other broadcaster showing the game and you just wonder why am I having to jump through hoops to watch a service I paid for.
    Ran into the same last season. Local broadcaster has the rights but decides to show badminton instead = I’m ****ed.