+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I pads and Tablets

I pads and Tablets

Do people still use em ?

I prefer them to mobile phones any day , far more user friendly for using the Internet, shopping and zoom etc

Re: I pads and Tablets

I didn’t have an iPad until my missus bought me one for Christmas last year, I’ve used it every day since. I swapped my laptop at work for a iPad and It’s improved my efficiency no end. I rarely use a phone, too small and not user friendly for me. In fact right now I’ve no idea where my phone is.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I didn’t have an iPad until my missus bought me one for Christmas last year, I’ve used it every day since. I swapped my laptop at work for a iPad and It’s improved my efficiency no end. I rarely use a phone, too small and not user friendly for me. In fact right now I’ve no idea where my phone is.
    Your wife has got it

I heard a rumour tablets were being phased out but I hope not ....like you I find them far easier to use

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Do people still use em ?

I prefer them to mobile phones any day , far more user friendly for using the Internet, shopping and zoom etc
    I’d be lost without my I Pad, whereas my I phone is just that, a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’d be lost without my I Pad, whereas my I phone is just that, a phone.
    Same here

Do people still use em ?

Still use them? What else is there? Phones too small, just use mine for calls texts

I have both but other than my tablet to watch city I rarely use it.

I have an Samsung Galaxy Fold.
    Its a phone that kind of works like a tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I have an Samsung Galaxy Fold.
    Its a phone that kind of works like a tablet.
    I will have a look at that

I am afraid mobile phones are too small for me

I will have a look at that

I am afraid mobile phones are too small for me
    You warbled on about bluetooth speakers the other day, now it's more gadgets! Get out into the fresh air to become healthier; forget about technology.

Unless you do to become fitter you will struggle to realise your dream of becoming a successful door-to-door dildo salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You warbled on about bluetooth speakers the other day, now it's more gadgets! Get out into the fresh air to become healthier; forget about technology.

Unless you do to become fitter you will struggle to realise your dream of becoming a successful door-to-door dildo salesman.
    Could set up on line dildo sales business without leaving the house, get fit and rich with this bad boy ..

https://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk...YaAqzsEALw_wcB

Powerful, engaging and effective, the New S22i Studio Bike from NordicTrack is a must for anyone looking to take their home cycling sessions seriously. Features include an impressive 22” touchscreen display, 13kg effective inertia enhanced flywheel, 24 levels of Digital QuickResistance® and an importantly it has an ( ergonomic padded seat.)

I have an iPad and a Mac. Both great in their own way. I use a laptop at work, but it's running two big screens, so that doesn't really count. iPads are great for the tv room, the lounge, or while you're having your tea - light and portable - great for you tube, reading the papers, facebook, etc. But you wouldn't use it for anything serious, like reports or spreadsheets (well, I wouldn't).

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I have an iPad and a Mac. Both great in their own way. I use a laptop at work, but it's running two big screens, so that doesn't really count. iPads are great for the tv room, the lounge, or while you're having your tea - light and portable - great for you tube, reading the papers, facebook, etc. But you wouldn't use it for anything serious, like reports or spreadsheets (well, I wouldn't).
    I can't get on with apple so I have a Samsung A8 , it's fine for what I need