+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SAS reports reveal troubling pattern of suspicious deaths in Afghanistan

SAS reports reveal troubling pattern of suspicious deaths in Afghanistan

Re: SAS reports reveal troubling pattern of suspicious deaths in Afghanistan

Shocking if true and the “culprits” should be handed severe sentences.

I saw this on the news

Some people think that this sort of thing happens in conflict which is of course correct

But it's not acceptable

The next young soldier becomes a target instead of a peace maker

bbc one 9pm tonight

As touched on previous, I have some acceptance that shit goes on when you put young men in highly volatile situations.

I defended marine A, do not believe he should have been arrested, for killing an injured enemy combatant.

However this story has crossed the line, the fact they had people in 'custody' so to speak, and found ways to still kill them, reeks of systematic and cold blooded murder.

guy on radio 5 this morning talking about this. sounded like a complete nightmare for the regular army trying to maintain order the the SAS come in on flimsy evidence, kill some people and **** off the again leaving the army to face the anger of the residents

Surprised it's taken so long to be picked up by the press

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Argh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave St View Post
    Argh well.
    I'm confused.
    How can you kill someone more than once?