+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

International

Re: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm a member of the general population alright, and I certainly don't consider myself to be of a superior intellect to the average person. Not by any means.

I think you're almost certainly as thick as a pail of pig shit, though. Everything you've ever posted on here has suggested as much.
    You know nothing of me and you just throw insults to make yourself feel superior, but you're not. You are a clown.
    How thick is a pail of pig shit, and is that bigger than a bucket? And is it imperial or metric measure?
    Asking for a friend!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You know nothing of me....
    I know more than enough to form an opinion. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Because our education system has been over taken with marxists. Education these days is about teaching marxist ideology and not independent, critical thinking.

The earth has been a lot hotter than it is today.
    Marxism? You've literally just this up.

Do you realise you keep hitting the Caps key when you type? Is there a correlation between your education and your ability to type english words?
    Man that education line really stung you didn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think a few of the anti-woke snowflakes (!!!) on here will need to calm down a bit by Monday - there’s are a chance that the UK will have its highest temperature since records began on Monday and yet, as always, they know exactly what it’s going to be like already.
    These anti woke lot do seem to get very worked up about anything and everything. They want to cancel name/gender badges. They want to cancel extreme heat warnings. They want to cancel BLM and taking the knee. Yet these are the very same people who bleat about cancel culture. You couldn’t make it up.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    These anti woke lot do seem to get very worked up about anything and everything. They want to cancel name/gender badges. They want to cancel extreme heat warnings. They want to cancel BLM and taking the knee. Yet these are the very same people who bleat about cancel culture. You couldn’t make it up.
    lol What have extreme heat warning got to do with woke culture ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Every single year it gets hotter, scientists are screaming that we need to act but you get morons saying things like 'SuMmEr iS sUpPoSeD tO bE hOt' as if that trumps overwhelming scientific consensus.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, why is there a correlation between education and believing that climate change is man made?

Me and my partner have decided not to have kids as with the state of this government and possible future governments tied with complete lack of climate action, we really fear for the future.
    That's sweet. Meanwhile, the Antarctic is getting bigger and colder.

NASA says you're talking shit. But you know better yeah?

https://climate.nasa.gov/climate_res...20level%20rise.

Edit: I misread and thought you said artic. Lucky NASA have also studied the antarctic.

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/ice-sheets/

Every single year it gets hotter, scientists are screaming that we need to act but you get morons saying things like 'SuMmEr iS sUpPoSeD tO bE hOt' as if that trumps overwhelming scientific consensus.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, why is there a correlation between education and believing that climate change is man made?

Me and my partner have decided not to have kids as with the state of this government and possible future governments tied with complete lack of climate action, we really fear for the future.
    A little bit extreme no? Weren’t the long hot summers of the 70’s hotter and drier than now? The damage is done to the planet already and unless countries like China, India and the USA do something major it’s not going to get better for a long time anyway, prob a few hundred years

This could be the new covid thread I reckon with experts popping up all over the place……

International

Man that education line really stung you didn't it.
    you are deluded if you think I give a toss what you think. this is a fottball website, you are just another person on a key board. Stop thininig what you say affects anyone or anything. If you don't you'll start believing your own vitriolG

get a life

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I know more than enough to form an opinion. Sadly.
    you know squat except what you make up in your head!!

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    A little bit extreme no? Weren’t the long hot summers of the 70’s hotter and drier than now? The damage is done to the planet already and unless countries like China, India and the USA do something major it’s not going to get better for a long time anyway, prob a few hundred years
    I'm not alone in this, one of my close friends is a scientist, has his PHD basically in studying rocks and how different climates affect them. He says we are utterly ****ed, 99% of scientists say the same, I trust them over xsnaggle and other old blokes who don't know how to open a PDF.

you are deluded if you think I give a toss what you think. this is a fottball website, you are just another person on a key board. Stop thininig what you say affects anyone or anything. If you don't you'll start believing your own vitriolG

get a life
    Christ you were typing this fast and angry.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    This could be the new covid thread I reckon with experts popping up all over the place……
    I think the difference is one side is listening to scientists, the other side isn't.

International

Christ you were typing this fast and angry.
    Nno, just typing and working at the same time. It isn't really important. What is important that I get the work info I'm chasing so I can go home shower and go for a beer so i don't dehydrate in this terrible heatwave.

Dear me, tempers are getting a little frayed today. It must be the heat getting to people 🙂

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Dear me, tempers are getting a little frayed today. It must be the heat getting to people ��
    The heat --- the heat--- I blame the government, why didn't they warn us?

Oh hang on...........

I think the difference is one side is listening to scientists, the other side isn't.
    That’s what the Covid thread was like at the start, plenty of experts (in their heads at least) telling the real experts why they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That’s what the Covid thread was like at the start, plenty of experts (in their heads at least) telling the real experts why they were wrong.
    You act like all experts agreed with each other. Plot spoiler, they didn't. Same with climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Same with climate change.
    You've made this up, you're just lying.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Makes a change from the winter doomongers talking of 'plummeting' temperatures. We probably live in one of the most tepid climates on the planet yet nowadays there's red/amber triangles, exclamation marks, week in week out. Just waiting for the government to announce they're holding one of those 'COBRA' meetings just to add to the drama.
    Maybe they will have a lockdown to save the NHS - 15 days to flatten the heat.

International

Well gentlemen, uts been lovely to chat with me but now I must go and do something.
    Have a wonderful weekend and remember to take a brolly just in case .

You've made this up, you're just lying.
    As an example, Jeremy Corbyn 's brother is a meteorologist and rejects the notion of man made climate change.

I'm not alone in this, one of my close friends is a scientist, has his PHD basically in studying rocks and how different climates affect them. He says we are utterly ****ed, 99% of scientists say the same, I trust them over xsnaggle and other old blokes who don't know how to open a PDF.
    He's another happy chappy then ! We're doooooooooooooomed !! Meanwhile there's a pile of rubbish the size of Texas in the Pacific, water throughout the World is polluted with plastic, the insect population has dropped by 75%. Probably better to worry about more imminent and manageable problems..