+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 33 to 35c Shrewsbury Tuesday

Re: 33 to 35c Shrewsbury Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Tomorrow will be the hottest day. Let's see who is right...

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    you wont get anywhere near 38 in wales....upper 20's maybe.
    How did this work out for you pal?

Fk me it's hot out there this morning and I'm down on the south coast - Just took the Spaniel out for a walk and I'm ringing wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Fk me it's hot out there this morning and I'm down on the south coast - Just took the Spaniel out for a walk and I'm ringing wet.
    Is that a euphemism?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Is that a euphemism?
    Hmm...out for an early morning walk. A younger lady (they all are these days) was in the woods by the footpath calling their dog. Willy is maybe not the best name.
    33c heading towards 38c by us.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    How did this work out for you pal?
    It didnt reach 38 and cardiff didnt even reach thirty.It's cos you're on the coast pal

Good on STFC for giving out free bottles of water last night. It did help with hydration. As their ticket scanners didn't work, we just flashed a ticket and walked in through the exit. Not legal to do that, apparently. Seemed to be more than the 260 Cardiff contingent that was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Good on STFC for giving out free bottles of water last night. It did help with hydration. As their ticket scanners didn't work, we just flashed a ticket and walked in through the exit. Not legal to do that, apparently. Seemed to be more than the 260 Cardiff contingent that was announced.
    Was definitely more , I’d say about 350

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Was definitely more , I’d say about 350
    My thought, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It didnt reach 38 and cardiff didnt even reach thirty.It's cos you're on the coast pal
    It was 34-35 in Talbot Green, hard to believe it didn't reach 30 in Cardiff, and the Welsh record was broken. Forgot you're Derek ****ing Brockway mind

It was 34-35 in Talbot Green, hard to believe it didn't reach 30 in Cardiff, and the Welsh record was broken. Forgot you're Derek ****ing Brockway mind
    Where have you been hiding ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Where have you been hiding ?
    back in a role behind a desk for the first time in years means I'm scrabbling for entertainment Sludge; hope you're keeping well!

back in a role behind a desk for the first time in years means I'm scrabbling for entertainment Sludge; hope you're keeping well!
    I am bobbing along in the waves 👋

What we need to do is insulate our homes to save on energy use but sweat like feck due to the effects of insulation .

I have a friend who has done that to his home and is now regretting it, and wants his old draft 'y one back .

Its a strange one , hey say its getting hotter and milder in the winter and we are driven to insulate to reduce heating costs , that though keeps heat in , and drives us to purchase air con or other cooling devices , whose manufacture / production have a huge carbon footprint as does the cost to run them same with electric cars , the demand for cheap white good production , all has a huge impact on the climate , yep swings and roundabouts as we bake ???

Thank god the UK has made huge progress on our footprint compared to others ..

Didn't reach any where near 38 by us in CF Nth , and cooled the next day it raised as well , its like the ice age now ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What we need to do is insulate our homes to save on energy use but sweat like feck due to the effects of insulation .

I have a friend who has done that to his home and is now regretting it, and wants his old draft 'y one back .

Its a strange one , hey say its getting hotter and milder in the winter and we are driven to insulate to reduce heating costs , that though keeps heat in , and drives us to purchase air con or other cooling devices , whose manufacture / production have a huge carbon footprint as does the cost to run them same with electric cars , the demand for cheap white good production , all has a huge impact on the climate , yep swings and roundabouts as we bake ???

Thank god the UK has made huge progress on our footprint compared to others ..

Didn't reach any where near 38 by us in CF Nth , and cooled the next day it raised as well , its like the ice age now ..
    Insulation keeps the heat out, too. 40c in our porch, 25c indoors with windows and curtains shut. Just have to wait for external temperature to drop below indoors, open windows and doors on north side of house. Nice breeze after a siesta.
    BTW....32c at 6pm on the way to Shrewsbury the other night.