+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Haaland

Re: Haaland

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    They're struggling to accommodate him.
    He is rather tall, maybe replace the door frames?

I think Pep has a bit of a man crush on Haaland. I've noticed it a few times when Pep gives him a cuddle Haaland seems to be more than a little uncomfortable with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMKa...at%27sFootball

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I think Pep has a bit of a man crush on Haaland. I've noticed it a few times when Pep gives him a cuddle Haaland seems to be more than a little uncomfortable with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMKa...at%27sFootball
    He has got an elegant posterior.

Better in the air with his feet than other centre forwards are with their head

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Better in the air with his feet than other centre forwards are with their head
    Monster! What a goal!

The goals will soon dry up and then what have you got? Some tall bloke who runs around and hardly touches the ball! It will be like the budget version of Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Monster! What a goal!
    I had an interesting "experience" listening to that game last night. Normally I'd have no interest in Citeh or the Champions League however, Bet365 lured me in with what I thought was an absolute steal - Haaland to have at least 1 shot on target during the game (slashed from 1/9 to Evens). I lumped on with the maximum stake they'd allow and sat back ready to count my winnings. I'm fairly sure Citeh had no shots on target in the first half, with Haaland doing nothing for most of the game, bar dragging a chance wide late on. I thought I'd done my cobblers until this little beauty!

This could potentially be the “most off the mark” thread of the year, and that’s saying something for this place.

Just reading some of the earlier posts has cheered me up immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that Haaland might be Man City's Andreas Cornelius?
    I now think that the fella will win them the Champions League , bet England are annoyed they didn't cap him for the age of 1 as he was born in Leeds

That goal last night where he had to contort himself and volley from a height of about six foot was sublime.

Cost something like 80 million or something wasn't it?

In todays market he looks like an absolute a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    That goal last night where he had to contort himself and volley from a height of about six foot was sublime.

Cost something like 80 million or something wasn't it?

In todays market he looks like an absolute a steal!
    Think it was closer to Ł50million, absolute bargain

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    This could potentially be the “most off the mark” thread of the year, and that’s saying something for this place.
    There's some tough competition but it's definitely up there!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I had an interesting "experience" listening to that game last night. Normally I'd have no interest in Citeh or the Champions League however, Bet365 lured me in with what I thought was an absolute steal - Haaland to have at least 1 shot on target during the game (slashed from 1/9 to Evens). I lumped on with the maximum stake they'd allow and sat back ready to count my winnings. I'm fairly sure Citeh had no shots on target in the first half, with Haaland doing nothing for most of the game, bar dragging a chance wide late on. I thought I'd done my cobblers until this little beauty!
    Well done.

He been figured out yet?

14 this season for Man Citys Cornelius.😂😂

Awful player

Why are the Wolves players arguing over that red.😂😂😂

You just wait til the figure him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    14 this season for Man Citys Cornelius.����
    He’s going to end up with more goals this season than Cornelius did premier league minutes if he hasn’t already lol

Can the OP please start one of these for each our of our underperforming players moving forward. Particularly the attacking players. Thanks.

11 goals in 7 games. If he can keep this up that will be 55 goals in 35 games. 5 goals in the last 3 games and he would equal Dixie Deans record of 60 goals. Dixie Deans season was 42 games. This is history infront of our eyes. Injuries, suspensions, being dropped (I doubt) would slow him down. I am football lover, I think this is great.

Quote Originally Posted by celever View Post
    11 goals in 7 games. If he can keep this up that will be 55 goals in 35 games. 5 goals in the last 3 games and he would equal Dixie Deans record of 60 goals. Dixie Deans season was 42 games. This is history infront of our eyes. Injuries, suspensions, being dropped (I doubt) would slow him down. I am football lover, I think this is great.
    Amazing to see mate isn’t it. A natural goal scorer at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I like my strikers to be angry young men. It's no coincidence that he only scored one today, after witnessing that act of weakness.