+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

Re: The Official Predictions Thread

Summary of prediction: World Health Organisation to take over the world

Post content: "the intent of all 190+ countries worldwide that played along with the mythical virus scam to surrender the sovereignty of their countries to the WHO in May next year."

Date prediction made: 24th April

Date of outcome: May 2024

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5414813

Poster name: Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Summary of prediction: More pandemic lockdowns in the next two months

Post content: "a new alleged pandemic, along with lockdowns, will begin either next month or in June."

Date prediction made: 16th April

Date of outcome: By the end of June

Link: https://https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showt...=1#post5412397

Poster name: Organ Morgan
    A half-time update, and we have no pandemics and no lockdowns yet. There's still a second half to go, but remember there's no extra time. We need that pandemic before the end of June.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A half-time update, and we have no pandemics and no lockdowns yet. There's still a second half to go, but remember there's no extra time. We need that pandemic before the end of June.
    What if it happens in 2024/25?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What if it happens in 2024/25?
    Fair play he has some front at this level, the truth often takes years or for someone to die (Saville)
    before it's acknowledged, how many years did he go with Russian Collusion?, maybe Organ should be afforded equal time span?,
    how many FBI/CIA types signed the Biden laptop is Russian Collusion, 50 odd wasn't it ? just over two years for this to fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Fair play he has some front at this level, the truth often takes years or for someone to die (Saville)
    before it's acknowledged, how many years did he go with Russian Collusion?, maybe Organ should be afforded equal time span?,
    how many FBI/CIA types signed the Biden laptop is Russian Collusion, 50 odd wasn't it ? just over two years for this to fall apart.
    51 to be precise

https://nypost.com/2022/10/19/its-be...ont-apologize/

It’s like Rees-Mogg saying it’ll be fifty years before the benefits of Brexit are felt on here.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Yesterday's chip paper Mozz
    I hear on the Radio this morning that Bozo has handed over his unredacted what's app messages .

Selective Guardian leaks incoming 😂
    Wouldn't mind betting a few ministers are on squeaky bum time 😂

Johnson is looking to take a few under the bus with him if they continue to go after him, it's a good strategy IMO for him, hopefully the feking lot of them are taken down, reality, it will be one massive cover up if they cannot nail Johnson alone. Be interesting to see how this pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Yesterday's chip paper Mozz
    I hear on the Radio this morning that Bozo has handed over his unredacted what's app messages .

Selective Guardian leaks incoming 
    Wouldn't mind betting a few ministers are on squeaky bum time 

Johnson is looking to take a few under the bus with him if they continue to go after him, it's a good strategy IMO for him, hopefully the feking lot of them are taken down, reality, it will be one massive cover up if they cannot nail Johnson alone. Be interesting to see how this pans out.
    How's Mr Gates doing? I know a few on here were hero-worshipping him a short while back.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s like Rees-Mogg saying it’ll be fifty years before the benefits of Brexit are felt on here.
    I fear you haven't quite got the grasp of the rules of Gifted and Talented Club yet Bob. Let me help.

1. Post something with the following characteristics. It must be suitably apocalyptic, seriously vague and broad but bereft of any kind of detail and must be the consequence of some dark force's hidden hand rather than any rational, incompetent or accidental event.

2. Baldly and arrogantly state that you know perfectly what series of events will take place and on what timeline but never disclose any of this to the sheeple because they couldn't be trusted with it and it's better for them not to know what hits them when it arrives.

3. Claim anything, no matter how vague or tangential that happens after the in the know prediction as complete validation of everything previously vaguely stated in terms of outcome and timeline in a pompous I told you so manner. Here is an example of the genre at the start of the great banking "meltdown" of March 2023 by someone who should remain nameless.......ok it was the WalesBales franchise!

I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I fear you haven't quite got the grasp of the rules of Gifted and Talented Club yet Bob. Let me help.

1. Post something with the following characteristics. It must be suitably apocalyptic, seriously vague and broad but bereft of any kind of detail and must be the consequence of some dark force's hidden hand rather than any rational, incompetent or accidental event.

2. Baldly and arrogantly state that you know perfectly what series of events will take place and on what timeline but never disclose any of this to the sheeple because they couldn't be trusted with it and it's better for them not to know what hits them when it arrives.

3. Claim anything, no matter how vague or tangential that happens after the in the know prediction as complete validation of everything previously vaguely stated in terms of outcome and timeline in a pompous I told you so manner. Here is an example of the genre at the start of the great banking "meltdown" of March 2023 by someone who should remain nameless.......ok it was the WalesBales franchise!

I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!
    It's only vague because you are purposely kept out of the loop, while others are fully informed. That's what happens when you continually act like an eegit

It's only vague because you are purposely kept out of the loop, while others are fully informed. That's what happens when you continually act like an eegit
    Who are the loopies?

How's Mr Gates doing? I know a few on here were hero-worshipping him a short while back.
    He's waiting for the next easy jet out of the departure lounge, Epstein Island, call sign Lolita Express. allegedly 👍 how many times does he appear in the flight logs,?.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Who are the loopies?
    All I can say is buckle up, cos the next few years are going to be amazing

All I can say is buckle up, cos the next few years are going to be amazing
    Blimey, it’s 2016 again.

Wow, all the Big Hitters have been called up to firefight this one.

I was going to say Organ would be proud, but then I remembered that he doesn't particularly like any of them. Still, good job boys.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Blimey, it’s 2016 again.
    It will be a bit different from the Lardy & Cyril Russia collusion hoax as this time it is going to affect you directly.