+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

Re: The Official Predictions Thread

It looks like another Brit doctor who constantly promoted getting vaccinated has been okayed by youtube to awaken the public to the dangers of the Covid needle.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted COVID-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtE0I5FqHPs

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Summary of prediction: Cataclysmic trigger event

Post content: "Friday the 23rd to Tuesday 27th, actually, and I made no prediction re what the nature of the cataclysmic trigger event might be"

Date prediction made: September 21st (and previously)

Date of outcome: Between September 23rd and 27th

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5346854

Poster name: Organ Morgan
    Did any eagle eyed viewers spot the cataclysmic event?

It's obviously the gas pipeline innit

What do you propose the “mass deaths” has been caused by Organ?

Vaccines? Why such a spread in differences then? 55% in Iceland and only 10% in Denmark when vaccine uptake was a much more standardised rate across the EU.

Also any evidence of such a claim? Or just a tweet?

When was Morrison sacked?

Nope - but another one will pop up in its place very shortly (and before the magnetic poles switch in March).

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

Vaccines? Why such a spread in differences then? 55% in Iceland and only 10% in Denmark when vaccine uptake was a much more standardised rate across the EU.

I think its this data

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/pr...ddn-20220916-1

The way the spike comes suddenly in July suggests that it's not caused by vaccines. They were administered pretty evenly throughout the previous 18 months or so.

The batches could be variable, somebody analysed the VAERS data and came to the conclusion that there were hot lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It looks like another Brit doctor who constantly promoted getting vaccinated has been okayed by youtube to awaken the public to the dangers of the Covid needle.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted COVID-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension.
    Like I said, he was one of the first people to get jabbed - twice, and he went along with the safe and effective narrative until his fit and healthy father died of heart problems. Being a cardiologist he looked into it and also analysed other autopsy data, and concluded the risk was way higher than they were saying. I can believe him because a neighbour went from being fit and healthy, to hardly being able to walk in a short space of time, and he also developed sudden heart problems. Therefore, I wouldn't knock Dr Malhotra as he acted as soon as he saw that something wasn't right, and he has been pretty resolute ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The batches could be variable, somebody analysed the VAERS data and came to the conclusion that there were hot lots.
    But why such a spike in July? Vaccine administration has been widespread and ongoing for 18+ months and countries have been using different batches at different rates all over Europe.
    Millions received doses in March 2021, August 2021, December 2021, February 2022 and every month in between and more. If it's vaccine related why would the spike only occur in July? You would expect to see a continuous rise in excess deaths in line with the vaccination rates.
    Considering the similar rates of vaccine uptake in Denmark and Iceland, why is there such a disparity between their excess deaths? Iceland doesn't have a 4.5x higher vaccination rate yet has a 4.5x higher excess death rate

But why such a spike in July? Vaccine administration has been widespread and ongoing for 18+ months and countries have been using different batches at different rates all over Europe.
    Millions received doses in March 2021, August 2021, December 2021, February 2022 and every month in between and more. If it's vaccine related why would the spike only occur in July? You would expect to see a continuous rise in excess deaths in line with the vaccination rates.
    Considering the similar rates of vaccine uptake in Denmark and Iceland, why is there such a disparity between their excess deaths? Iceland doesn't have a 4.5x higher vaccination rate yet has a 4.5x higher excess death rate
    A lot of the excess deaths are recorded as not covid related, so they could show as cardiac or various types of cancers, etc. There are some statistics people who have been tracking the data.

A lot of the excess deaths are recorded as not covid related, so they could show as cardiac or various types of cancers, etc. There are some statistics people who have been tracking the data.
    Okay? How does that support the July spike being vaccine related?

Okay? How does that support the July spike being vaccine related?
    What are the main causes of death?

What are the main causes of death?
    The discontinuation of living seems to do it

The discontinuation of living seems to do it
    Statisticians like to classify things in a way that tells a story how they want it to be told.

So what do you believe the spike in excess deaths in July across the EU can be attributed to?

So what do you believe the spike in excess deaths in July across the EU can be attributed to?
    You can either go with lardy's heat theory or look for some other common denominator. BTW England and Wales also have non-covid excess deaths, USA too.

You can either go with lardy's heat theory or look for some other common denominator. BTW England and Wales also have non-covid excess deaths, USA too.
    So what do you think it is?

So what do you think it is?
    Hmmmm, what could it possibly be

Hmmmm, what could it possibly be
    Can't be rising sea levels, you've already dispelled that pesky myth because rich people are buying sea front properties

Can't be rising sea levels, you've already dispelled that pesky myth because rich people are buying sea front properties
    True, and they are not 100m above sea level either

Surely, the WEF have an interest in rising sea levels. For every dopey rich person who knows nothing about the rising sea levels over the past 150 years and who lives on the coast there are millions of us plebs in the low-lying areas.

True, and they are not 100m above sea level either
    So we’ve ruled out rising sea levels. What do you think caused the spike in excess deaths in July?

So we’ve ruled out rising sea levels. What do you think caused the spike in excess deaths in July?
    What do you think caused the spike?

What do you think caused the spike?
    I dunno, I’ve not looked into it at all. You seem to think you know what it is but won’t say for whatever reason.

I’ve explained why I don’t think it can be attributed to vaccinations though because logically it doesn’t make sense. If there’s a single month spike of deaths, you’d expect a similar spike in something earlier. The vaccine rollout has been continuous for 18+ months and grew at an increasing rate initially.

As has been suggested, the summer heatwave that saw record temperatures across Europe certainly is more plausible. I’m a young, healthy bloke and I found the near 40 degree heat hard to deal with. I can imagine it was much harder to the point of being lethal for someone 60+ and in poorer health.

If you want to blame it on the Covid response, the initial lockdown is also more plausible than the vaccination rollout. Pretty much the entirety of Europe went into lockdown at the same time for a similar period of time. How many of the 53,000 excess deaths were cancer related? It’s no secret many people missed out on checkups and treatment sessions. How many mild, early stage cancer patients weren’t diagnosed and later died because they missed their March/April/May appointments?
    I don’t know what the average life expectancy is for early stage cancer patients if it’s left untreated. ~2 years would seem a reasonable estimate to me based on people I know who have recovered or passed from cancer.