+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Double Glazing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: O/T Double Glazing

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Tbf they did a conservatory for us and the work, buildfinish and communication was excellent all through the job.

After the small deposit they only wanted to be paid when the work was completed and we were happy.

I don’t say they were the cheapest but my experience with them was excellent
    I won't go to them on principle.
    They did my neighbour's conservatory ( a bloody big one!) and sure, it looks ok.
    But they extended their workplace into my garden, not so much as a by-your-leave.
    Not only that, but they had concrete delivered by a lorry with a snorkel thing; it needed to extend its stabalisers, where did they put them?
    Right in the middle of my lawn!. This was in November or December, so the ground was wet, and the stabaliser made a two-foot deep hole in my lawn, so big you could stand in it.
    Even worse, the lorry driver buggered off without saying anything.
    Only when I emailed the office with a pic did the on-site workers actually fill the hole.
    Bastards.

I have always used http://www.misterwindow.co.uk/ excellent customer services and the director is a city fan :)

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I won't go to them on principle.
    They did my neighbour's conservatory ( a bloody big one!) and sure, it looks ok.
    But they extended their workplace into my garden, not so much as a by-your-leave.
    Not only that, but they had concrete delivered by a lorry with a snorkel thing; it needed to extend its stabalisers, where did they put them?
    Right in the middle of my lawn!. This was in November or December, so the ground was wet, and the stabaliser made a two-foot deep hole in my lawn, so big you could stand in it.
    Even worse, the lorry driver buggered off without saying anything.
    Only when I emailed the office with a pic did the on-site workers actually fill the hole.
    Bastards.

Fair enough I’d fkg hate the bastards as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Aren't they all made to measure, that's the whole point?
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I'd already ruled them out, having seen them working on next door.
    Continual phonecalls

Worse than estate agents