+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Too much Gas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gas Price

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    We haven't got a Striker why can't Boris just give us some more money so we can buy one, it's his fault the players demand such high wages, if anything goes wrong it must be Boris's fault, i'm a lefty and it's my default position?

If jewamy had got in none of this would have happened, no Corona, no Ukraine War, no energy crisis, no Striker crisis!
    Honestly this response is embarrassing, you have the critical thinking skills of a 5 year old.

If Corbyn had got in he would have tried to nationalise energy like the French who have bills 4% higher than previously. Are you denying this?

Other countries are helping their citizens while we are doing basically nothing.

Still waiting for you to tell me how Drakeford is equally as culpable as Westminster in this. I want you to be specific in your answers.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Honestly this response is embarrassing, you have the critical thinking skills of a 5 year old.

If Corbyn had got in he would have tried to nationalise energy like the French who have bills 4% higher than previously. Are you denying this?

Other countries are helping their citizens while we are doing basically nothing.

Still waiting for you to tell me how Drakeford is equally as culpable as Westminster in this. I want you to be specific in your answers.
    I'm bored of trying to educate you, every post turns into a party policitcal broadcast on behalf of the Comunist party, lets just move this post to the Politics baord and you can spout your nonsense to someone who gives a $$$$

Nationalisation takes years and costs billions. It's not free to just take someone elses business.

The UK is doing lots. Everyone will have £66 knocked off their monthly bill from October, but the fundementals are caused by the war in Ukraine.

Stop lying. It's one thing to spend your day in the twittersphere but when you leave there and come elsewhere you just get exposed as a fantasist.

You want the rise in energy prices to be caused by the government, but that doesn't mean they are

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Nationalisation takes years and costs billions. It's not free to just take someone elses business.

The UK is doing lots. Everyone will have £66 knocked off their monthly bill from October, but the fundementals are caused by the war in Ukraine.

Stop lying. It's one thing to spend your day in the twittersphere but when you leave there and come elsewhere you just get exposed as a fantasist.

You want the rise in energy prices to be caused by the government, but that doesn't mean they are
    We should never have gifted it in the first place.

James you are the last person on the planet to call someone a fantacist, having a meltdown the other day about how the word gammon is racist

Why are bills only up 4% in France, why is my mate paying only £12 a month?

I have not once blamed the rise of gas prices on this government, I don't know why you keep saying that? I'm blaming the lack of a coherent energy policy on this government, I'm blaming huge amounts of people going into fuel poverty on this government because others have acted while ours does nothing but token efforts.

Every Country is going to help citizens, the UK included, they've already said!
    My mates bills in Sweden are £12 a month. My bills if I renewed right now are £420 a month. Don't pretend that the UK has made anything other than a token effort.

International

My mates bills in Sweden are £12 a month. My bills if I renewed right now are £420 a month. Don't pretend that the UK has made anything other than a token effort.
    Sweden is a very expensive Country your mates a liar, you said that not one of them has ever told a lie?

You didn't fix until 2024? Is that Boris's fault you decided to stay on a variable energy tarif?

How about your mortgage did you have the sense to fix that before they go up seeing as you know everything?

Sweden is a very expensive Country your mates a liar, you said that not one of them has ever told a lie?

You didn't fix until 2024? Is that Boris's fault you decided to stay on a variable energy tarif?

How about your mortgage did you have the sense to fix that before they go up seeing as you know everything?
    My mates bill, I'll await your apology. I just think people shouldn't be pushed into poverty for having to pay for electric and gas. Yeah I did actually I'm fixed in my mortgage for another 4.5 years old man.

Electric.jpg

International

My mates bill, I'll await your apology. I just think people shouldn't be pushed into poverty for having to pay for electric and gas. Yeah I did actually I'm fixed in my mortgage for another 4.5 years old man.

Electric.jpg
    I've never seen a bill like that before, but i've seen a picture from the internet similar.

Didn't fix your electric and gas, school boy error young chap!

Made up nonsense if true pdf the full bill, if not your obviously telling fibs !

I've never seen a bill like that before, but i've seen a picture from the internet similar.

Didn't fix your electric and gas, school boy error young chap!

Made up nonsense if true pdf the full bill, if not your obviously telling fibs !
    I'm not putting my mates full bill on here with personal details. But go on, go to Google Images, upload the image and see if there are copies, bet you won't find one.

I'm not going to look at this thread again. I've had my wits end of selfish tories and I'm just waiting for people like you to die out and stop inflicting utter misery on the most vulnerable in society.

International

Electric.jpg
    It takes seconds to true check stuff on the internet you clown!

Sweden is among the European countries with the most expensive electricity.

https://countryeconomy.com/energy-an...usehold/sweden

It takes seconds to true check stuff on the internet you clown!

Sweden is among the European countries with the most expensive electricity.

https://countryeconomy.com/energy-an...usehold/sweden
    Do you not understand the difference between bills people are getting and electricity/gas costs? Are you incapable of seperating the two?

The UK Government: "tRuSt in tHE fREe mArkEt"

The energy market: wow somehow I've ended up with record profits AGAIN. lol. Oh well, time to increase prices by another 100% lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    What has the price of Gas got to do with government[s] ? And now you're back on the Brexit topic, the euro is bombing, inflation is just as bad if not worse, and unemployment is much worse.
    Why is the UK being hit worse than the majority of countries? Why are we acting less than other countries? I'm STILL waiting for one of you to answer this. You never can and you just deflect deflect deflect.

The #1 cause of this is corporate greed tied in with our corrupt government.

Why is the UK being hit worse than the majority of countries? Why are we acting less than other countries? I'm STILL waiting for one of you to answer this. You never can and you just deflect deflect deflect.

Any evidence for this statement? I haven't seen any.

International

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Any evidence for this statement? I haven't seen any.
    Of course you won't he talks nonsense, if anything goes wrong it's not his fault, why can't he be a postman work a couple of hours a day and have a nice house and car, it's everyone elses fault especially Boris's and the baby boomers!

Of course you won't he talks nonsense, if anything goes wrong it's not his fault, why can't he be a postman work a couple of hours a day and have a nice house and car, it's everyone elses fault especially Boris's and the baby boomers!
    You are rattled.

You ignore the arguements I'm saying and then make up what I've said like a typical old fool who votes conservative.

Put the kettle on, make your Missus a cup of tea, have a hobnob, and enjoy life for a few minutes..

I'm bored of trying to educate you, every post turns into a party policitcal broadcast on behalf of the Comunist party, lets just move this post to the Politics baord and you can spout your nonsense to someone who gives a $$$$
    In short as per usual you can't answer the simplest of questions.

To be fair that is from the National Statistics Office of Doucus's mate

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They just don't give a toss do they? Stock answer the last few weeks has been "we need to wait until the new PM is in charge"- yeah, as if Liz Truss is going to care what Joe Public are going through!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Disgraceful bunch

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Disgraceful bunch
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m an old bugger and I couldn’t agree with him more. I wish I could be around when the Brexit loving, royal family fawning, Tory apologists have thinned out. Their evil policies are crucifying the younger generation and you can even tell on here that they don’t give a f*ck. Always a excuse for evil right wing policies, my generation and a bunch of shite that I’ve never, ever dreamt of voting for are going to bequeath one hell of a shitstorm for the ones that’s left. Shame on anyone who even slightly considers voting conservative.
    Well said Splott.

For those with analogue electric and gas meters, I have, cough, on excellent authority that any friendly electrician will be able to demonstrate how to easily bypass the former to show whatever reading desired, but it's a lot trickier with the latter.

I also understand that punters with smart meters are utterly fecked. They will be thrice fecked when prices triple from what they are today come next January.