Thread: far right links to the Kremlin

far right links to the Kremlin

https://newlinesmag.com/reportage/ex...pes-far-right/

interesting article about the rise of the far right across Europe

Re: far right links to the Kremlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Your investigatory skills are very good, but we currently have many pressing issues closer to home that need looking into, or is it a case of don't look here, look over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Your investigatory skills are very good, but we currently have many pressing issues closer to home that need looking into, or is it a case of don't look here, look over there?
    does this message board have pressing issues that it needs to look into?
    by all means start another topic about them.

I think it's probably a bit of a stretch to tie Russia to the far-right exclusively, and clearly the article isn't saying that anyway. But what Russia does do is to try and find any aspect to disrupt or undermine it's rivals, which are broadly the west, more specifically; the EU, UK, USA, NATO etc. In that sense, it will use communist iconography when it needs to as well. I think it just flirts with totalitarianism.

Personally I don't think most of those parties mentioned are 'far-right' but they are unquestionably right-wing and undoubtedly disruptive to the status quo in Europe and so Russia will loosely be happy to see their rise. Same reason RT was very happy to give a prominent voice to Corbyn and Alex Salmond, because it all helps to sow discord. Same reason Russia will be content in the independence movements in Spain, which come from a more left-wing position. They will seek and encourage doscord wherever it exists. https://cepa.org/catalonia-where-the...theres-russia/

The irony is that many of these parties would argue that the EU and mainstream parties themselves are weakening Europe especially in terms of rather anaemic military growth and the reliance on Russian gas.

Obviously Trump is neither European nor 'far-right' (IMO) but he does fit the bill of the parties mentioned in the article, and he is raising the issue here - look how the German delegation scoffs.

All of this, again IMO, is tied to Russia desperately trying to find it's 'raison-d'etre' in the world. No longer a super power, no longer an empire, no longer in control of eastern Europe, not even the economic or military powerhouse.

This is a way it can flex it's muscles and prove it is a powerhouse - by using what it has in abundance and what we all still need.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think it's probably a bit of a stretch to tie Russia to the far-right exclusively, and clearly the article isn't saying that anyway. But what Russia does do is to try and find any aspect to disrupt or undermine it's rivals, which are broadly the west, more specifically; the EU, UK, USA, NATO etc. In that sense, it will use communist iconography when it needs to as well. I think it just flirts with totalitarianism.

Personally I don't think most of those parties mentioned are 'far-right' but they are unquestionably right-wing and undoubtedly disruptive to the status quo in Europe and so Russia will loosely be happy to see their rise. Same reason RT was very happy to give a prominent voice to Corbyn and Alex Salmond, because it all helps to sow discord. Same reason Russia will be content in the independence movements in Spain, which come from a more left-wing position. They will seek and encourage doscord wherever it exists. https://cepa.org/catalonia-where-the...theres-russia/

The irony is that many of these parties would argue that the EU and mainstream parties themselves are weakening Europe especially in terms of rather anaemic military growth and the reliance on Russian gas.

Obviously Trump is neither European nor 'far-right' (IMO) but he does fit the bill of the parties mentioned in the article, and he is raising the issue here - look how the German delegation scoffs.

All of this, again IMO, is tied to Russia desperately trying to find it's 'raison-d'etre' in the world. No longer a super power, no longer an empire, no longer in control of eastern Europe, not even the economic or military powerhouse.

This is a way it can flex it's muscles and prove it is a powerhouse - by using what it has in abundance and what we all still need.
    yes I think a lot of that is correct, they will try to promote anyone who will further their aims whether left right or centrist. a weaker Europe is definitely beneficial to Russia and the easiest way to achieve that is by amplifying the already existing right wing nationalism

Meanwhile in other news, the actual leader of Europe who has a direct effect on peoples lives conducted official business with Pfizer via text message, and has now "lost" all of these text messages.

yes I think a lot of that is correct, they will try to promote anyone who will further their aims whether left right or centrist. a weaker Europe is definitely beneficial to Russia and the easiest way to achieve that is by amplifying the already existing right wing nationalism
    You are rabidly against Russia for no apparent reason. The MSM have done a job on you big time, maybe you're brainwashed. Have you been to Russia? Do you know any Russians personally?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Russia are still a super power.

Is that why the SNP are such close allies . Is Jezzer and Mick Lynch secret right wingers...

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    You are rabidly against Russia for no apparent reason. The MSM have done a job on you big time, maybe you're brainwashed. Have you been to Russia? Do you know any Russians personally?
    Perhaps you need to study Putin's career, the aims of his former employer, the KGB, and how individuals who oppose him are imprisoned, poisoned or defenestrated.
    And before you ask, yes, I've been to Russia (not that it makes a difference) and no, my knowledge of Russian activities are not based first and foremost on MSM but on a career that involved briefings and training in respect of activities carried out by hostile countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Perhaps you need to study Putin's career, the aims of his former employer, the KGB, and how individuals who oppose him are imprisoned, poisoned or defenestrated.
    And before you ask, yes, I've been to Russia (not that it makes a difference) and no, my knowledge of Russian activities are not based first and foremost on MSM but on a career that involved briefings and training in respect of activities carried out by hostile countries.
    I didn't know you were RJK. is that one of your multis?

Russia are still a super power.
    A very powerful nation, without question, but it is generally acknowledged that the US is the sole superpower now, whereas for decades it was the US and USSR.

Thats semantics, but it is unquestionable that Russia (or USSR's) role and influence in the world has declined from the 1960s, 70's, 80's etc.

I didn't know you were RJK. is that one of your multis?
    Very puerile response from a 'supposed' new poster.

My guess is Goslow but I'm open to suggestions.

It wasn't puerile at all. I directed a post towards RJK and you answered as if it were you. So, i concluded that you MAY be RJK and forgot what account you were on...
    Anyway, If you haven'tflounced off, tell me how you found Russia/Russians...also how difficult was it getting vias etc. I personally like Russians and Russia and think America have created this conflict on Russia's border. Thanks in advance TBG

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    My guess is Goslow but I'm open to suggestions.
    I'm not this Goslow character. Why can't a be a new chatter that's read from afar for a decade?

It wasn't puerile at all. I directed a post towards RJK and you answered as if it were you. So, i concluded that you MAY be RJK and forgot what account you were on...
    Anyway, If you haven'tflounced off, tell me how you found Russia/Russians...also how difficult was it getting vias etc. I personally like Russians and Russia and think America have created this conflict on Russia's border. Thanks in advance TBG
    Firstly, I didn't respond as if I were another poster.
    Secondly, it was pretty crass to imagine that I was deceptive in any way.
    Thirdly, you are being puerile again regarding your 'flounce' reference.
    If you can debate like a mature adult it would help enormously.
    As for my experience with Russians per se, it was quite limited. However, I have travelled the world and do not judge the man in the street with the regime he lives under - and I have never left a country with a negative stereotypical experience of the people as a, whole. As for obtaining a Russin visa l have no idea what is like since the invasion of Ukraine. Prior to that series of events the Russians had created a carbon copy of the exhaustive non-Esta US visa.

Firstly, I didn't respond as if I were another poster.
    Secondly, it was pretty crass to imagine that I was deceptive in any way.
    Thirdly, you are being puerile again regarding your 'flounce' reference.
    If you can debate like a mature adult it would help enormously.
    As for my experience with Russians per se, it was quite limited. However, I have travelled the world and do not judge the man in the street with the regime he lives under - and I have never left a country with a negative stereotypical experience of the people as a, whole. As for obtaining a Russin visa l have no idea what is like since the invasion of Ukraine. Prior to that series of events the Russians had created a carbon copy of the exhaustive non-Esta US visa.
    You answered a question directed at RJK with gusto and a degree of passion, you seemed quite invested for a "passer by" or casually browsing. Anyway, you're not RJK he's far more annoying and incapable of thinking outside the left/right paradigm. He's also unwittingly a bit brainwashed into a hawkish pro American zio con stand point.
    You have form for flouncing off TBG, remember remember when i suggested you may be on the autistic spectrum...? It wasn't intended as an insult.

Thanks for your thoughts on Russia, as a result of our "regime's" media. People in the West seem to believe that the average Russian is living under tyranny from a bad regime, which is nonesense in my view and not the view of Russians i've heard opine. Many Russians look at the West and thank god they don't live in a hell hole where an elderly pensioner on a mobility scooter isn't stabbed to death by a fellow "Londoner"...

Have you ?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Have you ?
    oh and i know plenty of Ukrainians. They not happy with your brothers

You answered a question directed at RJK with gusto and a degree of passion, you seemed quite invested for a "passer by" or casually browsing. Anyway, you're not RJK he's far more annoying and incapable of thinking outside the left/right paradigm. He's also unwittingly a bit brainwashed into a hawkish pro American zio con stand point.
    You have form for flouncing off TBG, remember remember when i suggested you may be on the autistic spectrum...? It wasn't intended as an insult.

Thanks for your thoughts on Russia, as a result of our "regime's" media. People in the West seem to believe that the average Russian is living under tyranny from a bad regime, which is nonesense in my view and not the view of Russians i've heard opine. Many Russians look at the West and thank god they don't live in a hell hole where an elderly pensioner on a mobility scooter isn't stabbed to death by a fellow "Londoner"...
    I don't flounce and never have done. I just find your attitude on here puerile and lacking respect. I'll leave you to it as it's impossible to have a mature debate with you.

I don't flounce and never have done. I just find your attitude on here puerile and lacking respect. I'll leave you to it as it's impossible to have a mature debate with you.
    If it walks like a flounce off, talks like a flounce off... It's a...

If it walks like a flounce off, talks like a flounce off... It's a...
    Grow up.

Grow up.
    I don't know what it is about me that annoys you so much.

I don't know what it is about me that annoys you so much.
    After reading a few of your posts i don't think you are a likable person.
    Anti everything and pro Russian