+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Compliments from an opposing manager, but it’s still another blank fired by Cardiff City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Compliments from an opposing manager, but it’s still another blank fired by Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Ralls looks to me like another Stephen McPhail.
    Tidy, but that's about it.
    Not very adventurous, chips in with the odd goal from range, but does little else in an attacking sense.
    Also falls short defensively.

It's not often you can compare two players as like for like, but I really do feel that way about Ralls and McPhail.
    Not for me, McPhail was in a different class to Ralls. More comfortable with the ball, always seemed to have time and better quality of passing.

Re: Compliments from an opposing manager, but it’s still another blank fired by Cardiff City.

McPhail was probably the reason Chopra scored so many goals, different type of player to Ralls completely

Back to Watters, he looked more involved and he's general link up 0lay was much better, however he lacks that goal poachers instinct at this level, he very rarely gambles on getting into a position where he thinks the ball is going to be, at one stage I thought he was marking the two centre halves.
    Neither Watters or Harris are Championship players
    Harris has never been and Watters probably never will be imho