+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomlin

Tomlin

Re: Tomlin

Until he loses interest and robs a living again

How many players have we seen with raw talent over the years that just choose to throw it all away.
    There's thousands if not millions out there that would give their all for that kind of talent.

Tomlin, on his day, is a game-changer. Probably the biggest compliment I can pay him.
    Sadly, he's also the laziest player that many clubs and fans have had to endure.

Sad waste of raw talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    How many players have we seen with raw talent over the years that just choose to throw it all away.
    There's thousands if not millions out there that would give their all for that kind of talent.

Tomlin, on his day, is a game-changer. Probably the biggest compliment I can pay him.
    Sadly, he's also the laziest player that many clubs and fans have had to endure.

Sad waste of raw talent.
    BIG TIME

Championshop club and Lerague Two

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

Sad waste of raw talent.
    Tomlin also has a mental illness. Tomlin doesn't have the workmate or desire that others have, that's why he's where he is. Having that drive and determination is a talent in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Tomlin also has a mental illness. Tomlin doesn't have the workmate or desire that others have, that's why he's where he is. Having that drive and determination is a talent in itself.
    Black & Decker

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Do you know that for certain?
    Just curious.

I admire the way he slims down before new contract negotiations begin, as it takes tremendous willpower to achieve that.